“Setback” for Kupp (“muscle strain”)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

what i think mcvay really wanted to say was, "yes you could say it was a setback jourdan, you stupid mole".

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
“Are you sure you’re not a Seahawks fan?”

You say stupid stuff, get called on it, and then cry that you never said anything of the sort.
I never said Jourdan sensationalized anything.

I never said I bought anything McVay said.

I never called you, or anyone else, a bad fan for not blindly accepting McVay’s statements.

I’ve never asserted that Kupp will play this week.

How many times will you misrepresent my posts? If it’s not deliberate, then you must have a reading problem.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
I just skipped 40 posts - what did I miss?? :woozy2:
Is Kupp playing this week?
Season 5 Idk GIF by Friends

Chris Farley Idk GIF

Kim Kardashian Idk GIF by Saturday Night Live

Peter Porte Waiting GIF by Paramount Network

Be Patient Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

oldnotdead

Legend
Kupp is going to see a doc. It must be a muscle tear. Strains are minor muscle tears, you don't seek a doc for those. It's worse than we have been led to believe. He could be out a long time if it's severe.

TexasRam

Legend
Kupp is currently free falling in Mock drafts. Was once a top 5 pick and now is being drafted mid second to third round.

Tempted to draft him if he falls that far but taking that risk is stupid.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kupp is currently free falling in Mock drafts. Was once a top 5 pick and now is being drafted mid second to third round.

the risk has been baked in.

doesn't matter if he misses time anymore. when he gets back on the field he's a game winner.

Tano

Legend
Walter Alston was Manager and Tommy Lasorda was third base coach when I was first a fan. I still remember Ferguson playing outfield and seeing him throwing out a guy at the plate...One of the most amazing things I saw, until Gibby hit that homerun in 1988.
I was at that game in the World Series - I was 12 years old and that throw was awesome

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

He went #9 in the 2nd round in my league. I was planning to take him 2 spots later if he was still there.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
Hammy's are tricky. He could be out awhile. Kupp (see I've learned my lesson), is 30 and that's getting up there for a WR.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Walter Alston was Manager and Tommy Lasorda was third base coach when I was first a fan. I still remember Ferguson playing outfield and seeing him throwing out a guy at the plate...One of the most amazing things I saw, until Gibby hit that homerun in 1988.
Gibby's homerun will go down as the greatest sports fan thrill I've ever experienced. Donald forcing Jimmy GQ and Joe Burrow to throw bad passes that ended the games were a close second.