“Setback” for Kupp (“muscle strain”)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Per McVay.

They’re calling it a “day to day” thing.

Still hopeful for opener, but not the news we want to hear.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Ugh. Then its probably doubtful for opener honestly. He sat out what, 3 weeks previously and came back and tweaked it again. Fantastic news.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
This is why they targeted Nacua. IMO. He has similar skills to function in that role. Just hope he holds up.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Dang it !! :angry4:

With ten days until the opener it is unlikely he will start. More likely to be week 3 or 4. Not great news.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I thought it was “interesting” that Kupp was even practicing/drilling the last couple weeks following the hammy issue.
He knows the offense as well as McVay does so why not rest it until week one?

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
At least they spent virtually the entire training camp with Kupp out. This would sting more if he had been healthy all camp and this just happened.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Kupp missing a few games has come to be expected.

Let’s just hope he gets back to 100% and this doesn’t drag on and off all season long.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
This is why they targeted Nacua. IMO. He has similar skills to function in that role. Just hope he holds up.

It’s called Depth!! Releasing(Johnson)

Signing Robinson & Johnson might have been the why,but okay.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
McVay at press conference.

I wouldn’t panic just yet.

(As an aside…why am I unable to embed tweets? Am I doing something wrong?)
Dude, it's freakin' OVER~ ! @OldSchool

EJFlrRr.gif

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Are You Serious Cbs GIF by Paramount+

Well, I never expected it to be our year anyway. I'd rather see Cooper back healthy than miss more games because he tried to come back injured. Muscle strains are tricky things, after all.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
McVay at press conference.

I wouldn’t panic just yet.

(As an aside…why am I unable to embed tweets? Am I doing something wrong?)

I watched this live. Sean McVay was basically coaxed into calling it a setback by Jourdan. I'm slowly really starting to dislike Jourdan. Fantastic reporter for actual news but now has crossed over into "sensational" reporting like this.

Bring back Dani. Hell bring back Casey Phillips.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I thought it was “interesting” that Kupp was even practicing/drilling the last couple weeks following the hammy issue.
He knows the offense as well as McVay does so why not rest it until week one?

You can’t replace the conditioning aspect. Running and cutting and getting hit at full speed before the game is important, especially if the starters get no Preseason time

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I watched this live. Sean McVay was basically coaxed into calling it a setback by Jourdan. I'm slowly really starting to dislike Jourdan. Fantastic reporter for actual news but now has crossed over into "sensational" reporting like this.

It was definitely a response to a leading question.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame

I like Jourdan... but she's been kinda crossing over into Lindsey territory this year.