“Setback” for Kupp (“muscle strain”)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Season 1 Episode 105 GIF by Rick and Morty
Yeah - know how that sounds, but not sure they’ll be real injuries…

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
There are a couple of 3wr sets I'm looking forward to seeing.

Puka/Van/Skow to see how much they can beat the shit out of teams in the run game and whether they can maintain a functional pass game..
and Tutu/Van/Skow.. to see if Tutu can help create some space for the guys underneath.

oldnotdead

Legend
I think the starters will be Jefferson, Nacua and Atwell with Robinson in rotation with Tutu. I also expect more 12 personnel with Hopkins and Allen rotating as the second TE. I think Allen might be better suited because he might be the better blocker. In 12 personnel I see Jefferson and Nacua at X and Z.

That said the Rams could simply put Nacua at Y and Atwell at Z. Nacua was a good blocking WR in college. I think McVay will want to run the ball in this game. With Jefferson and Atwell threatening deep it will force their safeties to stay back. This would mean the Rams will be 7 on 7 up front. If Stafford sees one of the safeties trying to support the run he can play action and take a shot deep.

There are lots of different things McVay can do even without Kupp in this game. IMO Kupp will miss several games as I think he will end up on IR.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
Keep in mind that due to Kupp missing most of the practices during camp, Stafford has had plenty of time to work with the other WRs. So come game day he’ll be comfortable in playing with Jefferson, Atwell, Skowronek, Nucua, and Robinson.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Sounding like Kupp likely to go on IR as early as tomorrow. Would for sure miss first four...

matt leblanc friends GIF