Giants@Rams Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Maybe.
Nothing to lose now.
But, when the O is built around average guys.....

Those average guys got open. Quick was open for two long TDs. Britt was open for a long TD. The plays were there. Keenum didn't make them. Instead, he forced bad throws. Even the Austin TD that he threw was a bad throw. It was behind Austin.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
I just know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, there are coaches out there that could take the players we have and go to the playoffs. So frustrating seeing the same bs over and over and over again. This is a failed experiment that needs to end.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
snishers picks this year: Goff, Cooper, Higbee, Thomas, hemingway. season total collectively: 5 yards

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Yeah, Fisherball.
200.gif

Ram65

Legend
Yeah, Case missed a couple big ones today....missed Britt wide open for a TD as well....over threw that one.

On the replay looked it like Britt slowed down than starting running hard. Case may have put a little more air on that one.

Shawnbb158

Starter
I am officially boycotting the rams while they start keenum over Goff. I will not be on this board or watch a rams game until they start Goff. I pay full price for Sunday ticket just to watch the rams but if Fisher is going to let this shit show continue then I'm just done. Not only was there 4 picks but also 4 or 5 missed throws that killed is today. Goff or nothing.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Goff should've started seven games ago. Who knows? Maybe we'd have a winning record if he did.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
I'm done with this team until Goff is the starter.
Rams coach Jeff Fisher said he's sticking with Case Keenum, per Gregg Rosenthal of NFL.com. "I'll make changes at receiver before I make a change at quarterback," Fisher said, per Rosenthal.

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
Don't worry guys, Case will be the QB still, according to Fisher. In fact he'll make changes at WR before QB.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
I want to hear what excuse Case has this time. Was it the defense? Rob Boras play calling? The offensive line may actually be an excuse. 4 Interceptions? Yeah, its Goff time.

Right, slap a big "S" on Goff's chest and send him out....maybe we can even sub him now and then over at LT to avoid the holding penalties and when the opportunity presents itself, we can run him out as a WR since he'll know where the pass is going after he throws it.....yeah, that's the ticket, let's get that rookie out there, especially since that's ALL we need. :dizzy::deadhorse::banghead:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams coach Jeff Fisher said he's sticking with Case Keenum, per Gregg Rosenthal of NFL.com. "I'll make changes at receiver before I make a change at quarterback," Fisher said, per Rosenthal.

Cool. I'll find something else to do with my Sundays.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I don't know how long the players can hold on
IMO, the next game will determine the fate for the rest of the season. We will see if they want to prove something or just cash it in. Right now I'm at 40-60 they cash it in. I fear serious internal problems are forthcoming with this team. How many more times can the players and fans continue hearing Fisher's apologetic excuses. This team isn't performing period. It falls on every single person from the owner to the players. Whatever they think "is" working, well it's obvious it isn't. How much longer will the owner put up with it? With a $2+ billion facility and fan support hanging in the balance, I hope he starts turning up the heat on Fisher, the coaching staff and the players over the bye week. Because if they continue down this path, the fans will turn on them and it won't be pretty.

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex
They're going to give an extension to this idiot.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Fisher needs to go to Goff and I would not be shocked if Fisher doesn't fire OL Paul Boudreau as well...If Keenum QB's next week I'm done watching this team this year.

fearsomefour

Legend
Let's review four problems with this O....four pretty highly drafted guys.....
Grob.....below average.
Havenstein.....average with occasional outbursts of terrible.
Austin....a dwarf who can't break plays.
Gurley....average.
The same brain trust that put these guys in as the foundation of the O....you trust them that Goff is special? I can't.
I can see some Aaron Rodgers in him but some David Klinkler as well.
The only guys who are depndle at all if you need a play are Britt Quick and Kendricks.
I am starting Goff after the bye but I am splitting carried between Gurley and Brown as well. Gurley is on his way to playing himself out of a job as well.
So, before Thanksgivig, relegated again to watching O line play closely dutifully hoping to see evidence of someone rising to the magical land of average.

Status
Not open for further replies.