Giants@Rams Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

…..

Legend
I don't know how long the players can hold on to believing in, backing Case Keenum as the starter. Even if Fisher pushes Keenum onto this team, the team may eventually lose the will to play. At any rate, the scenario plays out perfectly if the Rams were inclined to make a change coming out of the bye week. If they do NOT make a change, then that speaks volumes for how they feel about their #1 draft pick.

I'll go out on a limb and guarantee the Rams wont lose during its bye week, though if it were possible, I'm sure Fisher would find a way. I am pretty confident however, that we can get Tavon Austin another 14 or 15 targets for 43 yards during the bye week just to keep things normal around here

KayJay

Starter
Holding #73 Holding #73 Holding #73 and so on and so forth .
Yeah Greg hasn't been too great, but a lot of times he was holding to keep Case from getting the shit knocked out of him. For whatever reason Case has a tendency to run into sacks. He he leaves protection with no speed behind his running. He can't avoid anything, so the line is in a "damn if I do, damned if I don't" situation. Climb the pocket, make a throw.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I'm watching this team no matter what
I've got blue and gold running in my veins and I wouldn't miss a game willingly to save my life

GO RAMS!!!!

p.s. that doesn't mean i'm not jealous of those that can tune out this team right now until Goff plays - if he doesn't start next week then he won't start until 2017 barring injury....argh
:baghead:

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah Greg hasn't been too great, but a lot of times he was holding to keep Case from getting the crap knocked out of him. For whatever reason Case has a tendency to run into sacks. He he leaves protection with no speed behind his running. He can't avoid anything, so the line is in a "damn if I do, damned if I don't" situation. Climb the pocket, make a throw.
Sorry but I want to punch your avitar right in the mouth. Nothing personal

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
7-9 bs indeed.

Defense and special teams were great. Deal with the offense.

Goff please. GRob to guard. Start working Spruce in for Quick as soon as he's healthy.

Do something or, at this point, 7-9 might be a stretch.

Quick is playing well.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Classic Fisherball. Offset 3 wins in a row with 3 losses in a row. 3-4 now. On pace for 6-8 after 14 games. Prolly go 1-1 the last two. Fisherball at its finest.

Ellard80

Legend
They have to start Goff after the bye... Goff may be worse but that not even the point.

It's time to let get in games. We sold the farm to build the team around him. It's time to actually follow the plan.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
2 on Keenum 2 not.
Doesn't matter, I agree, time to bring in David Klingler.

3 on Keenum, all when the game was on the line. If Fisher isnt gonna start Goff, he should at least put him in in the 4th qtr to prevent Keenum from throwing away any more games.

JerseyRam1

Rookie
Gotta love when the season is over in October and you have young players not developing. Cant even get excited about next years draft. The 5 year Fisher plan has failed miserably and the ONLY thing the can change the course is new leadership from top to bottom. If I am Stan, I fire Fisher now. Try to catch lightning in a bottle with Williams as HC and Goff as starting QB. The Fisher show is over!

JackStraw

Rookie
Yeah, it's the coaches fault grown men can't execute plays:blah:

It's just frustrating. The only problem i'm dealing with are my weak ass emotions.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I want to hear what excuse Case has this time. Was it the defense? Rob Boras play calling? The offensive line may actually be an excuse. 4 Interceptions? Yeah, its Goff time.

He was awful for sure, but I don't remember him ever making excuses or throwing anybody under the bus...

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
I gotta say I'll be livid if Goff is not starting after the bye. And if he's not that scares me big time.

BeachRam78

Rookie
Name
john
Goff please. If Fisher starts Keenum after the bye week then he needs to be fired asap! I can't watch Keenum anymore. He misses wide open receivers and throws way to many interceptions.

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
Havent gotten a cohesive performance out of all 3 units all year and the results are predictable. On the bright side the Rams cant possibly ruin my sunday next week

Big Game

Living The Dream
So once again we all got to witness some 7-9 bullsh**. I'm sorry but its time to start Goff and fire fisher. This team right now with Keenum can't win 7 games. I'm tires of the excuses I'm tired of all the dumb penalty plays. Also the bad play calling or execution of the plays. We never throw over the middle most of the routes or short and exactly where the defense is. I mean this is just frustrating football to watch

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
IMG_0927.GIF

fearsomefour

Legend
The Rams have built their O around average guys, this is why they struggle.
Grob and Havenstein are bad pass blockers.....anyone with speed basically goes right around them. Havenstein can at least push guys wide usually, but he was terrible today.
Austin is a dwarf who cannot physically compete is a lot of situations.
Gurley is not special. Hate to say it, special backs are not brought down by first contact a majority of times. Don't know if it is physical (losing weight) or what, but now, he is average.
Keenum tries. Left a lot of plays on the field today.
Season is over realistically.
Starting Goff is all go now, but, I would start Brown as well. He can at least square his shoulders and get a couple of yards after contact.
Good teams find ways to win bad teams find ways to lose. Keenum throws a pic trying to get the ball to Austin (not the one the dwarf caused....the bad pass) , a play or two later Eli throws a ball right to Barron.....another super talented first round pick.....who of course drops it.
Four or five plays later the Giantd score. This is the Rams in a nut shell. The find a way to not make plays. They are bad.
Start Goff and 5-11 right around the corner. Yippee. Another crappy year down the crapper.
Losers.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Quick has been one of our best players on offense. Spruce had a decent game in preseason against players looking for work. Slow your roll.

I know what you are saying, but if he can't understand reads and when the qb is changing the play at the line, he is part of a culture of the brain dead that this team seems to bite this team all the time - bad penalties, bad reads, bad play calling.

Quick himself isn't the problem (I've been a huge proponent of his), but he is a symptom of our overall ailment.

You are right on spruce of course, but at this point he at least looks like someone that would make the right plays and catch what is catchable.

Ultimately - vent thread stuff. I left my sleeping, naked wife to go downstairs and watch the game - not worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.