Giants@Rams Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Definition-of-Insanity.jpg

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Holding #73 Holding #73 Holding #73 and so on and so forth .

JerseyRam1

Rookie
Thank you coach Fisher for another day (season) of shoddy play, mismanaged gameplan, poorly coached, penalty laden day of losing football

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
I'm afraid it is as I said in the GDT. I'm not wasting my Sundays watching this team as long as Keenum is the starter. Not worth the anger and frustration. I'll just catch the condensed games after the fact until Goff is under centre.

Fisher sucks and needs to go. Like Keenum, not worth posting about for the millionth time.

fearsomefour

Legend
I want to hear what excuse Case has this time. Was it the defense? Rob Boras play calling? The offensive line may actually be an excuse. 4 Interceptions? Yeah, its Goff time.
2 on Keenum 2 not.
Doesn't matter, I agree, time to bring in David Klingler.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Defense actually played well. We lost this game because of interceptions.

Last week defense played shitty....but we still lost the game because of a game ending brain farted INT. This week the defense played good. Game ended by brain fart INT. There is a constant here, and some variables. The constant is we need to stop turning the ball over in KEY situations. I don't care if Keenum can put up 500 yards and 50 consecutive completions. If he turns it over at the end when it matters every time whats the point?

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
7-9 bs indeed.

Defense and special teams were great. Deal with the offense.

Goff please. GRob to guard. Start working Spruce in for Quick as soon as he's healthy.

Do something or, at this point, 7-9 might be a stretch.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Maybe the London curse happens to Fisher and then this won't end up a total waste of a Sunday for us fans.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I dunno if you can say the last one is on Keenum. What if the play call is the short route that Quick took, if the safety is deep, or a long route(like Keenum threw) if the safety comes up? Nobody knows. Either way, Keenum was shit today

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
It's time for Goff. Period. There is no freaking way he can do worse then Keenum,
I'll take him as a backup but in the 3 game losing streak he's thrown 4 TD's and 8 INT's.
If Fisher still gives us the we can win with him or he protects the ball BS he can go screw himself.
We've led the league in stupid ass penalties since Fisher has been here.
Sorry, I have no more faith in Fisher, they never correct anything. Same shit every week. This team could be 6-1 right now with decent QB play. Yeah, the D has been off at times but today was an easy win if not for 4 INT's.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's a good thing we have Case Keenum. You know he gives us a better chance to win because he doesn't turn the ball over and stuff

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
7-9 bs indeed.

Defense and special teams were great. Deal with the offense.

Goff please. GRob to guard. Start working Spruce in for Quick as soon as he's healthy.

Do something or, at this point, 7-9 might be a stretch.

Quick has been one of our best players on offense. Spruce had a decent game in preseason against players looking for work. Slow your roll.

Status
Not open for further replies.