Giants@Rams Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
The last game the offense did their job, the defense didn't. This game the defense did their job, the offense didn't. Sprinkle in stupid penalties and turnovers and there you go. Let the Jared Goff transition begin. What do we have to lose?

giphy.gif

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm done with this team until Goff is the starter.

KayJay

Starter
I want to hear what excuse Case has this time. Was it the defense? Rob Boras play calling? The offensive line may actually be an excuse. 4 Interceptions? Yeah, its Goff time.

JerseyRam1

Rookie
Fishers Platform: Run the ball, Develop young players, Play great defense, Help Franchises move...fails at EVERY one.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Watching Keenum in the clutch is like watching someone get a tooth pulled.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fisherball ! You play to lose the game . It's laughable at this point .

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Typical, can't play good football in 3 phases for 60 minutes. Hell, they can't even pull it off drive to drive. Time for Goff, if he doesn't light it the fuck up, Jeff Fisher can kiss the bricks and take his ass to the Competition Committee.

Greg Robinson is a bust, just admit it and move on.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Done with Fisher, done with the OL and Boudreau, done with Keenum. It's sucks, but it is absolutely time to blow this thing up and start over, sigh.

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
Team still making way too many mistakes to be ever considered 1 player away for making the playoff

BadCompany

Rookie
And that's the season. No way this team goes 7-2 and makes the playoffs.

So who should we be looking at in the 2nd round six months from now?

tempests

Hall of Fame
Greg Robinson is as big a problem. I'm looking for yellow on the field after every big play just like I did with Richie and Alex.

Yeah, he is being targeted, but he's going to continue to be targeted, and that's just too much of a liability for an offense to carry.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Hope everyone had a good vacation in London anyway. Get some good photo snaps, see the sights etc. That's all they're bringing home from this trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.