Giants@Rams Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And that's the season. No way this team goes 7-2 and makes the playoffs.

So who should we be looking at in the 2nd round six months from now?
True and very sad . Nothing to even look forward to draft wise .

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
They have to start Goff after the bye... Goff may be worse but that not even the point.

It's time to let get in games. We sold the farm to build the team around him. It's time to actually follow the plan.

Why do people continue to think that trading 6 picks for 3 is selling the farm, or mortgaging the future? Yeah the Rams gave up a 1st next year but that is not the future or the farm.

Nothing against you @Ellard80, just a rant about the misinformed media feeding fans false information.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Glad I did not waste my time waking up early to hear a shitshow.

KayJay

Starter
Sorry but I want to punch your avitar right in the mouth. Nothing personal
That's exactly what its there for. The smug smile, the mediocrity, the scraping of wins by a hair. The personnel decisions, the post game comments; all wrapped up in one big smile knowing that he'll never get fired.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
As Schefter just said - if you're going to lose games by throwing INTs - it doesn't matter if they're deserved or not, you might as well have them be thrown by your rookie who is going to learn by experience.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Someone needs to tell Case that you aren't supposed to throw floaters in the middle of the field, especially in the red zone. After the first one would've been the appropriate time, or how about in practice?

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Done with Fisher, done with the OL and Boudreau, done with Keenum. It's sucks, but it is absolutely time to blow this thing up and start over, sigh.

You have summed it up perfectly, Poway. These are my sentiments exactly......

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
If Goff doesn't start after the bye I give up. It sounds like Kurt Warner is advocating starting Goff. You know what you have with Keenum. It ain't good. It may not be better with Goff, but how can it be worse?

Ram65

Legend
I like train wrecks so I will keep watching the Rams. Under thrown ball to Quick early seems to get overlooked. A TD instead of a FG. Goff has to start soon!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Start Goff and 5-11 right around the corner. Yippee. Another crappy year down the crapper.
Losers.

Maybe we'll find that starting Goff leads to wins. Kind of like what happened when Bud Adams forced Fisher to start Vince Young in 2007 and 2009. Kind of like what has happened for Philly and Dallas with their rookie QBs.

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
Case keeps forcing the ball when the play is not there and his throws flutter in slow motion that defenses had a great jump on the ball.

Rams have to reset and induct Goff into a baptism by fire. Rams have nothing to lose from here on out and must play as a spoiler.

fearsomefour

Legend
3 on Keenum, all when the game was on the line. If Fisher isnt gonna start Goff, he should at least put him in in the 4th qtr to prevent Keenum from throwing away any more games.
The last one was on Quick.
Signaled Quick before the play, he threw it expecting the Quick to go on the route not sit down.
But, barely matters. He missed open guys today and was not good. But, other issues will continue if Goff gets in there.

fearsomefour

Legend
Maybe we'll find that starting Goff leads to wins. Kind of like what happened when Bud Adams forced Fisher to start Vince Young in 2007 and 2009. Kind of like what has happened for Philly and Dallas with their rookie QBs.
Maybe.
Nothing to lose now.
But, when the O is built around average guys.....

fearsomefour

Legend
I like train wrecks so I will keep watching the Rams. Under thrown ball to Quick early seems to get overlooked. A TD instead of a FG. Goff has to start soon!
Yeah, Case missed a couple big ones today....missed Britt wide open for a TD as well....over threw that one.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
On the bright side, Fisher's antics this season might actually get him fired. If he would've had Goff in early on I can see all the excuses now; he'd end up getting an extension. With the choices he's made so far I don't see how he gets an extension. He put all his marbles in a backup QB and it's not working out.

That's all besides the fact that stupid penalties are still around, we're consistently inconsistent, and there's once again hardly any hope for playoffs. Oh and we don't have that top 10 pick we'll wind up with for next years draft.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
You gotta think the way Fisher handled Gurley in training camp is the worst move he's made all year. Robbing Gurley of training camp and getting hit has done nothing to orepare him for his season

I still believe Gurley is a great back and will one day be a Ram legend, but nobody is doing him any favors right now

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I'm not going to have much to add to this thread, it has all been said or will be said. We all know what needs to be done. Do it, Fisher, or step aside for someone who will.

jap

Legend
Someone needs to tell Case that you aren't supposed to throw floaters in the middle of the field, especially in the red zone. After the first one would've been the appropriate time, or how about in practice?

If Case doesn't throw floaters, he can't! get the rock downfield.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
rams(snisher) draft dumb players,quick,tavon,robinson etc

Status
Not open for further replies.