A few players that I doubt make the 53...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Spruce is a lock. And i want to see him with the 1sts from the get go.

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
Sad Quick is the clear cut 4th WR and its not even close (Spruce could close in when he's healthy, but can only play so many guys in the slot)

McRoberts needs to overtake Thomas on the Second team ASAP and permantly.

Duke Williams has one drop, granted it was ugly never sees the ball again. Mike Thomas mistake on mistake and he is constantly the first read for the QB absolutely baffling and infuriating

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
havenstein hasn't practiced at all in training camp. do you think he will make it?

one of the better RT's last year. only 1 sack allowed. he's not going anywhere. who would be so dire to keep that you would cut him anyway ?

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
one of the better RT's last year. only 1 sack allowed. he's not going anywhere. who would be so dire to keep that you would cut him anyway ?

Nobody. I was trying to make a point about spruce not practicing for a week or two. Wasn't that obvious?

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If he does we have a problem
the Rams do have a problem...........a very average to below average group of WR's. not one of them is scary. tavon somewhat, but not so much downfield . there is no deep threat (consistent) on this squad. when Goff was leading the last Ram drive before the half i was thinking "who will they throw to?". and kept thinking because no one came to mind.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nobody. I was trying to make a point about spruce not practicing for a week or two. Wasn't that obvious?

missed the sarcasm, i dropped the ball. i'm getting cut first. actually, i read the post w/o reading who made it. had i done that small task, i'd caught on to your comment. i'll be in the corner if you dont need me.

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
Williams > Battle
Green > Reynolds
Kush > Rhaney
Longacre > Seau > Sims
Final WR = Spruce > Thomas > Quick
Hemmingway > J.Cunningham
Still undecided : Coples or Cam Thomas

Williams is awful. Hes the reason Mannion was getting hit so much tonight. This guy should NOT make this team. The rest I can see.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Williams is awful. Hes the reason Mannion was getting hit so much tonight. This guy should NOT make this team. The rest I can see.

Well, if you follow the time line you will see that was posted prior to his worst game as a Ram. Not sure what we are going to do about it as Battle is injured and hasn't shown us anything either. Pray that GRob stays healthy.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
OR the Rams just need to go with our plan and make Saffold the first guy off the bench. :)

Was hoping to carry 10 quality players on the OL this season, but if we can't, that does open up another roster spot.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
SPRUCE showed hes better then 3rd stringers. That's it.. no way he makes it if he doesn't play in preseason again

If he showed he is better than 3rd stringers it means he is a 2nd string talent or better. 2nd string tends to mean you will make the 53.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Well, if you follow the time line you will see that was posted prior to his worst game as a Ram. Not sure what we are going to do about it as Battle is injured and hasn't shown us anything either. Pray that GRob stays healthy.

What it means is Saffold is the backup LT. Williams will sink or swim as RT depth option now.

Stony32

Fan since tickets were $5.50
If he showed he is better than 3rd stringers it means he is a 2nd string talent or better. 2nd string tends to mean you will make the 53.

Seems logical to me. But, of course, for that logic to be accepted by some posters here and 32 teams who didn't draft Spruce, they would have to admit that their player evaluation skills are lacking.

lockdnram21

Legend
Seems logical to me. But, of course, for that logic to be accepted by some posters here and 32 teams who didn't draft Spruce, they would have to admit that their player evaluation skills are lacking.
We will see but I'm still not sold..

lockdnram21

Legend
Like I've said before Quick is a lock to make this Roster... might not be by merit but by default.

Britt
Quick
Austin
Cooper
Thomas
Marques/ spruce

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
And this is a projection made prior to the Bronco game, btw.

I know a few of these players have many ardent fans. But I think they may be victims of the numbers game.

These are merely a few of the players that many consider to have a good shot, but I am skeptical. In no particular order...

Brian Quick
Kush
Rhaney
Justice Cunningham (numbers game)
Mike Thomas ( barring a miracle in these last 2 games)
North
Coples
Chase Reynolds

As an aside, I think Sensabaugh makes the 53. But he won't be among the actual top 5 CB's. It will be an experience thing.

Did I miss anybody?

These will probably be final cut casualties, btw.

Thoughts?
After yesterday's pre-season game in Denver I would add OT - Williams to your List!!(n)
I agree with most of your List except I think Chase Reynolds Stays because of his ST value! He'll be our #4 RB!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Like I've said before Quick is a lock to make this Roster... might not be by merit but by default.

Britt
Quick
Austin
Cooper
Thomas
Marques/ spruce
After last nights performance " Thomas is Toast!"(n)