A few players that I doubt make the 53...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
SPRUCE showed hes better then 3rd stringers. That's it.. no way he makes it if he doesn't play in preseason again
Marques has not shown he can be a reliable WR (in terms of running routes and getting open) in the NFL....a good special teamer, yes.
After Britt and Austin there is no pro experience. Keeping Marquez and three rookies? Yikes. This is why I think Quick is making the team. His salary is not a lot and he is hedge against injuries with rookies as backups.

lockdnram21

Legend
Marques has not shown he can be a reliable WR (in terms of running routes and getting open) in the NFL....a good special teamer, yes.
After Britt and Austin there is no pro experience. Keeping Marquez and three rookies? Yikes. This is why I think Quick is making the team. His salary is not a lot and he is hedge against injuries with rookies as backups.
Imo it's either or I don't think All 3 of Cooper, Marques, and Spruce make the team

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
I think Kush and Rhaney are very iffy, PA.

When the coaches are giving C snaps in the second preseason game to Wichmann and Donnal, you can be sure that they're not satisfied with their current backup C options of Kush and Rhaney. Sorry.

I have to disagree with you about giving Center snaps to other players means they're not happy with Kush or Rhaney. I think it means they KNOW what they're getting with Kush at Center, but they need to know if it is worth keeping Donnal if he CAN'T play Center in a pinch? What good will it be to keep Donnal on the 53 man roster and to activate him as one of the 46 on game day if he's not versatile enough to play Center? The same goes for Kush, if he can't also play Guard, then how can you justify making him one of the active 46 on game day? Not saying I agree or disagree that Kush should be cut, just that no one knows for sure what the Coaches intentions are.

fearsomefour

Legend
Imo it's either or I don't think All 3 of Cooper, Marques, and Spruce make the team
I think Cooper is for sure (along with Britt an Austin obviously) outside its wide open.
If I had to pick two Inwouk say Marquez and Quick with Spruce to the PS. Could go another way of course.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter

Wow, Bradley Marquez not reliable? I guess he a lot of playing time last year early in games because he's not reliable? I've been to 5 Training camp sessions and he's one of the most consistent players out there. Is there something specific you've seen that maybe I haven't?

lockdnram21

Legend
Wow, Bradley Marquez not reliable? I guess he a lot of playing time last year early in games because he's not reliable? I've been to 5 Training camp sessions and he's one of the most consistent players out there. Is there something specific you've seen that maybe I haven't?
He's talking in games. He doesn't translate in games. How many catches does he have in preseason

fearsomefour

Legend
Admittedly 13 catches makes the guy nearly Tim Brown in our offense....6.5 yards a catch, very limited underneath stuff. I don't remember running anything but little dump off routes. Maybe it was the position in the offense?
If he has been good in camp that is good news.