What Cowboys Fans Are Saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Rams fans must not know about Tyron Smith, a top 5 tackle and All pro, ask Robert Quinn about Tyron Smith last year and you'll see why he is elite :) .

Travis Frederick is a beast and is already one of the best Centers in the league.

Our first round pick Zack Martin has beeing killing it and seems like he was everything as advertised, sorry Rams fans that your pick Greg Robinson cant crack the starting line up LOL.

Too funny that you people think you have better WRs. Dez is top 5 in the NFL, Terrence Williams had a better rookie season than EVERY receiver on the Rams so remember his name. Cole Beasley also had a better season last year than most of your guys.

Witten is a HOF and Escobar is a huge red zone target with James Hanna being a good blocker for this team.

Dont even get me started on Romo vs. Davis because if you guys really think he is better than Romo you might want to check out a psychiatric ward.

I agree that you have pretty good OL, But you have some rose-colored glasses syndrome regarding your receivers not named Dez Bryant.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Rams fans must not know about Tyron Smith, a top 5 tackle and All pro, ask Robert Quinn about Tyron Smith last year and you'll see why he is elite :) .

Travis Frederick is a beast and is already one of the best Centers in the league.

Our first round pick Zack Martin has beeing killing it and seems like he was everything as advertised, sorry Rams fans that your pick Greg Robinson cant crack the starting line up LOL.

Too funny that you people think you have better WRs. Dez is top 5 in the NFL, Terrence Williams had a better rookie season than EVERY receiver on the Rams so remember his name. Cole Beasley also had a better season last year than most of your guys.

Witten is a HOF and Escobar is a huge red zone target with James Hanna being a good blocker for this team.

Dont even get me started on Romo vs. Davis because if you guys really think he is better than Romo you might want to check out a psychiatric ward.
Psychiatric? Really? In 2 years and 2 games Cole Beasley has: 59 rec. for a total of 548 yds and 2 TDs. Last year? 39 for 368 and his 2 career TDs.
Gotta give you the rookie season thing but T. Williams isn't exactly lighting it this year with 6 for 70, now is he, Scooter?
Escobar a "huge red zone target"? I guess that explains 10 rec. for 139 yds in 18 games? Got it!
T. Frederick "one of the best"? Don't let the truth stand in the way of a good story, do you?

I guess you did make one valid point...

cowboys123

Psychiatric? Really? In 2 years and 2 games Cole Beasley has: 59 rec. for a total of 548 yds and 2 TDs. Last year? 39 for 368 and his 2 career TDs.
Gotta give you the rookie season thing but T. Williams isn't exactly lighting it this year with 6 for 70, now is he, Scooter?
Escobar a "huge red zone target"? I guess that explains 10 rec. for 139 yds in 18 games? Got it!
T. Frederick "one of the best"? Don't let the truth stand in the way of a good story, do you?

I guess you did make one valid point...

Well at least you acknowledge one of points.

Escobar doesnt have the stats because there is a HOF in front of him.

T Wil has more TDs at least than your QB so far LOL.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4

LOL you are still 1-1 like us. And your QB has thrown 3 picks in 2 games.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig

Dude, you keep throwing out that HOF crap about Witten, and while that may be true it doesn't help you this week. He is old, slowing down and will be covered by younger, more athletic LBs this week. I say Witten is a non-factor Sunday.

You're a fan of comparing stats. JW in 2 games this year: 6 rec. 46 yds, 0 TDs
J. Cook? 8 rec., 102 yds and 0 TDs...with a 3rd string QB throwing him the ball.

Good luck Sunday, you're going to need it.

cowboys123

Dude, you keep throwing out that HOF crap about Witten, and while that may be true it doesn't help you this week. He is old, slowing down and will be covered by younger, more athletic LBs this week. I say Witten is a non-factor Sunday.

You're a fan of comparing stats. JW in 2 games this year: 6 rec. 46 yds, 0 TDs
J. Cook? 8 rec., 102 yds and 0 TDs...with a 3rd string QB throwing him the ball.

Good luck Sunday, you're going to need it.

let me know when Austin Davis throws a TD.

cowboys123

LOL you are still 1-1 like us. And your QB has thrown 3 picks in 2 games.

you are right, but dont forget the 3 were in one game against a very good 49er defense. He was awful that first game for sure, but he was good against the Titans so I think Romo is getting back into the swing of things for sure.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
images

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
not afraid of a team that loses 34-3 against the Vikings.

To be honest, im more afraid of the Cowboys showing up than the Rams.

Lol, there's the excuse. If we beat you it'll be because the Cowboys didn't show up, not because the Rams earned it. Damn NFL story lines.

cowboys123

Lol, there's the excuse. If we beat you it'll be because the Cowboys didn't show up, not because the Rams earned it. Damn NFL story lines.

Cowboys self destruct more than any other franchise lol

cowboys123

I almost bought your argument until you posted these stats.

point being, people are saying we have no one outside of Dez and that the Rams have better WRs, yet Terrence Williams did better as a rookie than every Rams receiver.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick

You can keep on holding the Vikings game over our heads, but lets be honest, both of us had embarrassing 1st games that we don't think properly represent how good our team is. Lets not forget your cowboys were down 28-3 before the 9ers slowed down in the 2nd half. Imo we have a better D than Tennessee at every position minus safety.

We've been very good at limiting TEs the past few years, so I'm not all that afraid of Witten having a HUGE impact. Our DL will put pressure on Romo, and our front 7 CAN play well, they've just been inconsistent this year. Lats year we finished 9th in run D allowing 102.9 yds a game. We'll see which Rams run D shows up this week.

cowboys123

You can keep on holding the Vikings game over our heads, but lets be honest, both of us had embarrassing 1st games that we don't think properly represent how good our team is. Lets not forget your cowboys were down 28-3 before the 9ers slowed down in the 2nd half. Imo we have a better D than Tennessee at every position minus safety.

We've been very good at limiting TEs the past few years, so I'm not all that afraid of Witten having a HUGE impact. Our DL will put pressure on Romo, and our front 7 CAN play well, they've just been inconsistent this year. Lats year we finished 9th in run D allowing 102.9 yds a game. We'll see which Rams run D shows up this week.

very valid point, both teams have holes for sure.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member

Right. We lost to the Vikings for our home opener, and your team just "didn't show up" when they got their ass handed to them for theirs. By a team that just lost to the Bears at home. Which is a team we kicked the living shit out of at the dome last year with a backup quarterback.

It's any given Sunday jack. Anything can happen. It's too early in the year to know who is for real or not. Now, if you wanna brag that you beat us w/o TA and a 3rd string quarterback this Sunday (given that's what happens), then go ahead. Going to be reeeeaaaal tough to accept that loss if it happens now though isn't it?