What Cowboys Fans Are Saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Have you ever seen that movie Unleashed where Jet Li is a badass everytime his collar comes off? That's how TJ is when he steps on the field. There' no controlling him when he steps between the lines.

Lol. I have almost every Jet Li movie on DVD. And donnie yen, and yuen woo ping. #kungfunerd

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Lol. I have almost every Jet Li movie on DVD. And donnie yen, and yuen woo ping. #kungfunerd

Like my GF. She loves Jet Li, but she owns every JeanClaude Van Damme movie.

Me? Personally I like all of Arnold's sci-fi movies. Predator is the greatest movie of all time. (y)

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
We don't expect much from our defense. I'm quite surprised we are ranked #11 (for now). However, Murray is the rushing leader in the league atm...so watch out! Hehe

And there it is. If Murray runs wild, as he has in past games against the Rams, then the Cowboys probably win. If we can keep him under control then the Rams have a good chance to pull this one out.

Since you have three OC's do you have any idea who will be calling the plays? The Rams have a bad history with Linehan and would love to make him look as incompetent as he was when he was our HC.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
And there it is. If Murray runs wild, as he has in past games against the Rams, then the Cowboys probably win. If we can keep him under control then the Rams have a good chance to pull this one out.

Since you have three OC's do you have any idea who will be calling the plays? The Rams have a bad history with Linehan and would love to make him look as incompetent as he was when he was our HC.
Linehan is our OC. I'm not sure what Garrett does. (n)

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie

Me? Personally I like all of Arnold's sci-fi movies. Predator is the greatest movie of all time. (y)
That was the first movie I bought when DVD'S came out. It's pretty damn good.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Linehan is our OC. I'm not sure what Garrett does. (n)

Isn't Linehan the passing coordinator? How about Bill Callahan, what does he do? Then there's Jerruh probably calling in signals from the booth, lol. Sometimes I feel sorry for Romo.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Isn't Linehan the passing coordinator? How about Bill Callahan, what does he do? Then there's Jerruh probably calling in signals from the booth, lol. Sometimes I feel sorry for Romo.
Linehan is OC...Callahan is line coach...Garrett is Jerry's puppet...and Jerry is Satan.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

Another thumbs up for Predator.......I won't say that it is the best ever but it is one of the most entertaining flicks I've ever seen.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Linehan is OC...Callahan is line coach...Garrett is Jerry's puppet...and Jerry is Satan.

It's not an Oscar or anything but you just made it to the Best Rod Quotes thread. You and cowboys123 really need to stop by more often even after your team loses on Sunday. :sneaky:

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
let's look at this way...

QB: advantage Cowboys
RB: Cowboys
WRs: Cowboys
TEs: Cowboys
Oline: Cowboys
Dline: Rams
LBs: Rams
DBs: Rams
Safeties: Cowboys
Special Teams: Cowboys
Coaches: Rams

I dont think there is a huge gap between the Rams Dline, LBs, and DBs to the Cowboys while I think there is a pretty big gap between the Cowboys QB, RB, WRs, TEs and Oline.

Just my opinion.
I like Romo, but he doesn't appear to be healthy at the moment.

Wr's? Yes you have Dez. After that, no one worth writing home about

TE. Witten is great. Cook and Kendricks are very talented as well. Harkey is a beast. Our 3 headed monster at te is very good.

Oline. Cowboys, absolutely.

Safeties. See TJ Mcdonald. He's already good and the rise.

ST. 2 blocked kicks last week. The best punter in the game. Greg and Dan are both above average FG kickers

Should be a fun matchup Sunday.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
It's not an Oscar or anything but you just made it to the Best Rod Quotes thread. You and cowboys123 really need to stop by more often even after your team loses on Sunday. :sneaky:
My mom will be so proud!! :D

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
By the way...what's up on tailgating Sunday? What's the best lot to park in for said tailgating?

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Double - team is the only way to take Dez out of the equation, especially in the redzone. Nobody can stop the Romo to Dez back shoulder fade in the redzone alone. Trust.
Well, if Romo can't get the pass off. Nothing Dez does will matter.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
let's look at this way...

QB: advantage Cowboys Ha!
RB: Cowboys
WRs: Cowboys
TEs: Cowboys Ha! Ha!
Oline: Cowboys Ha! Ha! HA!
Dline: Rams
LBs: Rams
DBs: Rams
Safeties: Cowboys Ha! Ha!
Special Teams: Cowboys Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!
Coaches: Rams

I dont think there is a huge gap between the Rams Dline, LBs, and DBs to the Cowboys while I think there is a pretty big gap between the Cowboys QB, RB, WRs, TEs and Oline.

Just my opinion.
Great Chuckles!! Do you work in a comedy club as a Side-Job?

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Dallas- perennial average team. Suspect coaching. Defense playing ok, offense run game good, passing game with broken has been QB suspect. Talent level about at its full upside already.

Us- good coaching, but up and down OC. So far ok QB play but no means assured. Run game disappointing. Pass defense great. Outside of 3 runs by Patterson total defense not great but decent. Talent level barely tapped, team full of talent, but amongst the dumbest teams in football. Can be relied
upon to shoot itself in the foot on most drives.

Both 1-1. Not a lot of wiggle room for trash talking by fan bases on both sides really. I think we win by 7, based on Romo's ailing back (we have been getting decent pressure and hitting the QB) and the team's emotional level and confidence after last weeks win.

cowboys123

Rams fans must not know about Tyron Smith, a top 5 tackle and All pro, ask Robert Quinn about Tyron Smith last year and you'll see why he is elite :) .

Travis Frederick is a beast and is already one of the best Centers in the league.

Our first round pick Zack Martin has beeing killing it and seems like he was everything as advertised, sorry Rams fans that your pick Greg Robinson cant crack the starting line up LOL.

Too funny that you people think you have better WRs. Dez is top 5 in the NFL, Terrence Williams had a better rookie season than EVERY receiver on the Rams so remember his name. Cole Beasley also had a better season last year than most of your guys.

Witten is a HOF and Escobar is a huge red zone target with James Hanna being a good blocker for this team.

Dont even get me started on Romo vs. Davis because if you guys really think he is better than Romo you might want to check out a psychiatric ward.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Rams fans must not know about Tyron Smith, a top 5 tackle and All pro, ask Robert Quinn about Tyron Smith last year and you'll see why he is elite :) .

Travis Frederick is a beast and is already one of the best Centers in the league.

Our first round pick Zack Martin has beeing killing it and seems like he was everything as advertised, sorry Rams fans that your pick Greg Robinson cant crack the starting line up LOL.

Too funny that you people think you have better WRs. Dez is top 5 in the NFL, Terrence Williams had a better rookie season than EVERY receiver on the Rams so remember his name. Cole Beasley also had a better season last year than most of your guys.

Witten is a HOF and Escobar is a huge red zone target with James Hanna being a good blocker for this team.

Dont even get me started on Romo vs. Davis because if you guys really think he is better than Romo you might want to check out a psychiatric ward.

I can't understand why the rest of the league continues to underestimate your fantastic team, then.

BTW, who is Terrence Williams and Cole Beasley? Can't say as I've ever heard those names, and I watched your first game.