What Cowboys Fans Are Saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

cowboys123

His last appearance in that popularity contest was 2009. He is nowhere near "Pro Bowl" caliber at this time. I guess we'll see how well Austin Davis plays this week. But given the performance of each this year I'm glad we're staring Davis and Romo is your guy.

there's a reason why Austin Davis has been your 3rd string for so long you know.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Cowboys fan coming over here talking crap? Really? And dude wants to talk about our defense after only 2 games, huh? What about that Cowboys defense?
We don't expect much from our defense. I'm quite surprised we are ranked #11 (for now). However, Murray is the rushing leader in the league atm...so watch out! Hehe

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
let's look at this way...

QB: advantage Cowboys
RB: Cowboys
WRs: Cowboys
TEs: Push
Oline: Cowboys
Dline: Rams
LBs: Rams
DBs: Rams
Safeties: Cowboys
Special Teams: Rams
Coaches: Rams

I dont think there is a huge gap between the Rams Dline, LBs, and DBs to the Cowboys while I think there is a pretty big gap between the Cowboys QB, RB, WRs, TEs and Oline.

Just my opinion.

Fixed 2 of those for you.

cowboys123

Fixed 2 of those for you.

Witten, a future HOF, isnt better than your TE? Really?

And Cowboys have one of the best kickers in the game and one of the best special teamers and returners in Dwayne Harris.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Don't be surprised if it happens.
Double - team is the only way to take Dez out of the equation, especially in the redzone. Nobody can stop the Romo to Dez back shoulder fade in the redzone alone. Trust.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Witten, a future HOF, isnt better than your TE? Really?

And Cowboys have one of the best kickers in the game and one of the best special teamers and returners in Dwayne Harris.

Dwayne Harris, meet Johnny Hekker...there will be no punt returns. The only way he gets a kick return is if we keep doing this squib kick shit on kick offs.

Also, Witten is on the back nine of his career, and we employ multiple TE sets. I agree Witten was a great player, but he's not really a HUGE threat at this time.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Double - team is the only way to take Dez out of the equation, especially in the redzone. Nobody can stop the Romo to Dez back shoulder fade in the redzone alone. Trust.

I guess you're cherry-picking the redzone threat here? Well then, I'm sure there will be safety help over the top in that case. So don't worry.

Also, Dez better watch out for TJ roaming the back end. He might end up with some bruised ribs. ;)

cowboys123

Dwayne Harris, meet Johnny Hekker...there will be no punt returns. The only way he gets a kick return is if we keep doing this squib kick crap on kick offs.

Also, Witten is on the back nine of his career, and we employ multiple TE sets. I agree Witten was a great player, but he's not really a HUGE threat at this time.

dude just last year he had almost 900 yards and 8 TDs, he is not in the back end of his career.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
I guess you're cherry-picking the redzone threat here? Well then, I'm sure there will be safety help over the top in that case. So don't worry.

Also, Dez better watch out for TJ roaming the back end. He might end up with some bruised ribs. ;)
Well, tell him to play nice. We need Dez so we can win our 5 games this season.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
which positions am I wrong about?
let's look at this way...

QB: advantage Cowboys - not at this time. Better career, yeah, so far. But right now I think the only thing that keeps this from being a push is experience.
RB: Cowboys - okay, Murray leading the NFL, at the moment, but I think the combo of Stacy/Cunningham better.
WRs: Cowboys - what do you really have outside of Bryant? Again, I'll take the combo of Quick/Britt/Bailey/Pettis as > your WR corps
TEs: Cowboys - Witten is old and average at this point and Escobar has done squat. Give me Cook/Kendricks every day of the week!
Oline: Cowboys - really? Smith is your only above average NFL OL.
Dline: Rams
LBs: Rams
DBs: Rams
Safeties: Cowboys - you mean the group of Church, Heath, Spillman and Wilcox? Did they legalize weed in TX?
Special Teams: Cowboys - just stop! Hekker & our punt team set the NFL record for net yardage just last season. You really want to trot Bailey out vs. Zuerlein?
Coaches: Rams

I dont think there is a huge gap between the Rams Dline, LBs, and DBs to the Cowboys while I think there is a pretty big gap between the Cowboys QB, RB, WRs, TEs and Oline.

Just my opinion.

Never said you were wrong, that would imply that I am right and I'm not that bold, I said I did not agree. See above.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Romo started because he outplayed his predecessors.

Austin Davis is starting because he has to since Bradford and Hill got hurt, two completely different scenarios.
Straw man. Just who were those predecessors? Quincy Carter, V. Testeverde at the end of his career and a nearly crippled D. Bledsoe and it still took Toni > 3 years, and an injury to Bledsoe to earn a start.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
dude just last year he had almost 900 yards and 8 TDs, he is not in the back end of his career.

He's 32. Unless he's Tony Gonzalez, he's going to fall off in the next year or 2.

As far as this year, maybe you're right and I spoke too soon. We'll see though.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Leave Tony alone!!!
Screenshot_2014-08-07-11-17-42.png

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Well, tell him to play nice. We need Dez so we can win our 5 games this season.

Have you ever seen that movie Unleashed where Jet Li is a badass everytime his collar comes off? That's how TJ is when he steps on the field. There' no controlling him when he steps between the lines.