What Cowboys Fans Are Saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

cowboys123

Right. We lost to the Vikings for our home opener, and your team just "didn't show up" when they got their ass handed to them for theirs. By a team that just lost to the Bears at home. Which is a team we kicked the living crap out of at the dome last year with a backup quarterback.

It's any given Sunday jack. Anything can happen. It's too early in the year to know who is for real or not. Now, if you wanna brag that you beat us w/o TA and a 3rd string quarterback this Sunday (given that's what happens), then go ahead. Going to be reeeeaaaal tough to accept that loss if it happens now though isn't it?

now who's making excuses?

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
point being, people are saying we have no one outside of Dez and that the Rams have better WRs, yet Terrence Williams did better as a rookie than every Rams receiver.

We also were predominantly a running team that had a backup QB with a limited arm playing for half of the year. The pass catchers lack of stats isn't necessarily indicative of how good they are. Cook, Quick, and Bailey didn't have huge stats last year for various reasons, but all of them can hurt you

BIGDAWGRAM

UDFA
The last two times we played the Cowboys, DeMarco Murray destroyed us on the ground. Now that the Cowboys have to run because Romo's not playing like himself, we're supposed to all of a sudden stop their running game? This game is gonna be embrassing and we're gonna be 0-3 vs the cowboys in the last 3 meetings.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
The last two times we played the Cowboys, DeMarco Murray destroyed us on the ground. Now that the Cowboys have to run because Romo's not playing like himself, we're supposed to all of a sudden stop their running game? This game is gonna be embrassing and we're gonna be 0-3 vs the cowboys in the last 3 meetings.

Nice try, but I see the real you.
images

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
point being, people are saying we have no one outside of Dez and that the Rams have better WRs, yet Terrence Williams did better as a rookie than every Rams receiver.

Got it.

Btw I was in Indiana last year for my son and daughter-in-law's graduation from Valparaiso. Afterwards we watched the Cowboys vs Packers game. My sister-in-law who lives a stone's throw away from the old Cowboys stadium and is a huge fan and my daughter-in-law who is a Packers fan watched the game with us.

Wow! I couldn't believe that ending. What a game. It must have been hard for the team and the fanbase to recover from that. Not rubbing it in because we've had our own epic meltdowns over the years. Btw that was a backup QB playing for the Packers wasn't it? ;)

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Welcome to the party! I hope you brought drinks to go with that rosy outlook. :cheers:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter

Maybe we should just forfeit the game and stay home. The 49ers kicked our butts for many years. This is where the phrase "same old sorry ass Rams" came from. But that changed in 99. Some 49ers and Seahawks players have even said that the Rams are the one team they fear. The point is things change. If Murray runs all over the top of us again then you will be a prophet. If not, then your status as a Rams fan may be questioned from now on. Have a little hope, eh?

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Welcome to the party! I hope you brought drinks to go with that rosy outlook. :cheers:

Maybe we should just forfeit the game and stay home. The 49ers kicked our butts for many years. This is where the phrase "same old sorry ass Rams" came from. But that changed in 99. Some 49ers and Seahawks players have even said that the Rams are the one team they fear. The point is things change. If Murray runs all over the top of us again then you will be a prophet. If not, then your status as a Rams fan may be questioned from now on. Have a little hope, eh?

Don't fall for the troll. First post straight to this thread putting down the Rams? Cowboys fan written all over him.

cowboys123

Got it.

Btw I was in Indiana last year for my son and daughter-in-law's graduation from Valparaiso. Afterwards we watched the Cowboys vs Packers game. My sister-in-law who lives a stone's throw away from the old Cowboys stadium and is a huge fan and my daughter-in-law who is a Packers fan watched the game with us.

Wow! I couldn't believe that ending. What a game. It must have been hard for the team and the fanbase to recover from that. Not rubbing it in because we've had our own epic meltdowns over the years. Btw that was a backup QB playing for the Packers wasn't it? ;)

That was last years Cowboys team that had a defense missing 6 starters to injuries and the Oline wasnt nearly as good as it is now to run the ball down peoples throats.

It was heartbreaking tho.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
Americas team my arse, they're universally hated.
Oh yes we hate them over the pond as well. Don't you worry my fellow American homies, the UK stands strong and united in our dislike of jerrys jones and his band of complete lemons

Graphicker

Starter
My balls hurt reading that. specially the super talented part regarding every year.

Ouch.. Talk about cutting deep.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
check out a psychiatric ward.
You will need to follow this Sage advice after the Rams get through with the Cowboys! Keep an eye on my ROD $$$$, I'll be betting what ever is their Saturday night, all-in, on the Rams, and we'll see who's laughing come Monday Morning!!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
She must live in Irving. That's where I live.

Yup. She tried to turn my son into a Cowboys fan and took him to the old stadium while he was down there visiting. It didn't work. He's a Skins fan. Honestly I don't know what's worse. :snicker:

Btw a note to my fellow Rams fans here. Smack talk is allowed and even expected but the same rules still apply when we have visitors from other teams: attack what's being posted, not the one doing the posting. If you notice your post has vanished from this thread, that's why.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Psychiatric? Really? In 2 years and 2 games Cole Beasley has: 59 rec. for a total of 548 yds and 2 TDs. Last year? 39 for 368 and his 2 career TDs.
Gotta give you the rookie season thing but T. Williams isn't exactly lighting it this year with 6 for 70, now is he, Scooter?
Escobar a "huge red zone target"? I guess that explains 10 rec. for 139 yds in 18 games? Got it!
T. Frederick "one of the best"? Don't let the truth stand in the way of a good story, do you?

I guess you did make one valid point...
Never forget 'Texas' is famous for "It's Steer's and Bull Shit!"