What Cowboys Fans Are Saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Screenshot_2014-09-14-00-48-03-1.png
Never forget 'Texas' is famous for "It's
Steer's and Bull crap!"

It's queers, sthilly

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
sorry I hear excuses, but I guess Austin Davis is better than Romo so you guys should be in good hands!

Never said anything once of Romo, and I don't know how someone can make excuses when the game hasn't even been played yet. It is what it is, and the Rams quarterback situation is what it is. No one here is running from it or making it an excuse. If your team wins, that's how it will go down in the books. There's no asterisks in the record books. I'm simply pointing out facts that you yourself have already stated. It's not for pity if the Rams lose, it's to tell you to slow your role on the shit talking this early in the year because anything can happen. That you'll have plenty of salt for your crow now if the cowboys do lose, after pointing out how inferior of a team we have.

Trying to tell a cowboy fan to slow his role on shit talking early in the year is basically pointless now isn't it though? That's pretty much your guys M.O.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Trying to tell a cowboy fan to slow his role on crap talking early in now isn't it though? That's pretty much your guys M.O.
I'll be honest. We have a retarded fanbase. There are plenty of die-hards like myself, but a good portion are just...dumb. We have no resemblance of a homefield advantage because our retarded crowd starts cheering when we're on offense. I blame Jerry. The PSL's (seat license) are so expensive, a good portion of our crowd are just people who were given tickets by a corporation that is wining and dining them. I don't expect us to win more than 6 games. I've enjoyed chopping it up with y'all though.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
I'll be honest. We have a retarded fanbase. There are plenty of die-hards like myself, but a good portion are just...dumb. We have no resemblance of a homefield advantage because our retarded crowd starts cheering when we're on offense. I blame Jerry. The PSL's (seat license) are so expensive, a good portion of our crowd are just people who were given tickets by a corporation that is wining and dining them. I don't expect us to win more than 6 games. I've enjoyed chopping it up with y'all though.

Cool thread.

We appreciate you Dallas guys coming over and chatting with us in our what Dallas fans thinking the thread. There's nothing better than getting it from the horses mouth. I think we reach common ground on Jerry. He's the new Al Davis.

I hope ya'll come back and chat with us again either way this game ends up.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Cool thread.
I think we reach common ground on Jerry..

They won't show his face on the jerry -tron because the entire stadium boos him. He makes it hard to be a Cowboys fan. He cares about relevance, not excellence. The day he dies will be a GREAT day.

Rambition

Rookie
Like my GF. She loves Jet Li, but she owns every JeanClaude Van Damme movie.

Me? Personally I like all of Arnold's sci-fi movies. Predator is the greatest movie of all time. (y)
it was a great one, wasn't it?

"What...the hell...are...you?" KA-BLAAMMMMM!!!

Last edited:

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
very valid point, both teams have holes for sure.

Holes from which they drop giant turds from at the most inappropriate times... like a toddler at Easter Sunday service dropping a deuce in the aisle... because, ya know... it's gonna be THAT kinda day.

As Rams fans, we KNOW about this. First week of the season was yet another "Deuce Day"... Cowboys are getting used to those... Romo drops deuces like he's MC Deuce trying to win a Mix-off.

This game has the potential to be more ugly than the two fattest people in the Walmart fighting over the last box of Sno-balls...

The fact that I'm rooting for one of them... shows my humanity *wipes tear*

*looks both ways*.... Well, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it...

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
[QUOTE="cowboys123, post: 404547, member:

Our first round pick Zack Martin has beeing killing it and seems like he was everything as advertised, sorry Rams fans that your pick Greg Robinson cant crack the starting line up LOL.[/QUOTE]

Even you have to know that G. Robinson would start at 3 of 5 OL positions in Dallas.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
QB: Cowboys
RB: Cowboys
WRs: Cowboys
TEs: Rams
Oline: Cowboys
Dline: Rams
LBs: Rams
DBs: Rams
Safeties: Even
Special Teams: Rams
Coaches: Rams

Intangible: Rams(at home)

Good matchup overall. Depends on the gameplans and which team executes. More importantly, this game(like most games)will come down to which OLine can win in the trenches. If Dallas can force a high tempo, quick hitting shootout the Rams are in trouble. If the Rams can control the tempo, move the chains and score early...our D could make quick work of Romo's day via forcing mistakes.

cowboys123

great win for the Rams against the Bucs, they look like a real good team LOL

ChrisW

Stating the obvious

To quote the great philosopher Vin Diesel, "It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile. Winning's winning."

BUT WAIT.....THERE'S MORE!!!!

CowboysFumble.gif

lmao....

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Never said anything once of Romo, and I don't know how someone can make excuses when the game hasn't even been played yet. It is what it is, and the Rams quarterback situation is what it is. No one here is running from it or making it an excuse. If your team wins, that's how it will go down in the books. There's no asterisks in the record books. I'm simply pointing out facts that you yourself have already stated. It's not for pity if the Rams lose, it's to tell you to slow your role on the crap talking this early in the year because anything can happen. That you'll have plenty of salt for your crow now if the cowboys do lose, after pointing out how inferior of a team we have.

Trying to tell a cowboy fan to slow his role on crap talking early in the year is basically pointless now isn't it though? That's pretty much your guys M.O.
I call BS on this! There is a asterick on Super Bowl 36 next to the Cheatriots name! Cheating SOB's

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I think you're getting very near the cliff for a banning. Watch out or you'll jump/be pushed over. You want to talk football. Fine. You should keep in mind that you're on a Rams board and the posters here will be very biased towards the Rams for the most part. So if you think their opinions are unreasonable, you should be able to understand why. However, the caustic potshots only serve to get people riled up.

If you want to stay, I think we're all happy to talk football...whether or not you agree with us. If you want to get people stirred up, you'll be banned before the game this weekend. Your choice.