Sam Bradford's Philly Debut

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Very rusty, he's over throwing things he usually doesn't. Isn't showing much touch. Hard to fault that though he hasn't played except a little camp and a preseason snap or 10 in over a year.

Big Game

Living The Dream
Bradford looked rusty but played ok he is an Eagle now so I'll follow from a distance just to see how he holds up. I do believe this offense will help keep him healthier with the run game they have and him playing a majority in the shotgun

As long as he plays enough so the Rams don't give up a pick I'm fine. Can't wait to see our boys Sunday

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
Eagles were really helped on the drive by penalties. You can see how much more comfortable Sanchez is in the offense.

I just think Sam will need some time but.man---you do hold your breath when he gets hit. I won't miss that.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
/Flame suit on
lol

vCawFs6.jpg

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Sam didn't get hurt, that's a success all by itself for the Eagles.
I wish him well, but I'm kinda like F everyone who isn't a Ram so....(y)

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bradford plays 8 games, Eagles lose 14 games. That's the perfect scenario

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Mike Mayok is beyond annoying.

"CLEARLY, CLEARLY" likes the sound of his own voice.

He's not God's gift to football.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
What is he supposed to do? Not intentionally hit the QB low in the preseason...especially a QB coming off two major knee surgeries.

I'm fine with Suggs blasting Bradford. Just do it cleanly. Don't go low. It's a cheap shot in a meaningless game.

I get it, and appreciate the constructive comments from the experts, you guys. I jumped too quick.

Big Willie

Starter
Guess I saw something different from Suggs, read option, what is he suppose to do stop immediately and do jumping Jacks? Hit him high that's dirty hit him low that's ditty hit him middle that's dirty.
Its getting ridiculous in my opinion. The window to hit QBs is smaller than the strike window in baseball. I don't want to see anyone get hurt, but damn, you have to hit them above the waist and below the nipples or you will get a flag.....or as was the case with Brockers, if have a textbook hit but hit them too hard you'll get a flag too.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
So Mayock's a racist?

"Kenjon Barner looks like he belongs to me."

Sometimes syntax is everything.

"Kenjon Barner looks to me like he belongs."

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
After watching that drive.....I don't miss anything about Sam. Sorry, but I pulled so hard for that guy as a Ram and was always let down. The same things that drove me nuts then are still in play now. Rifling short passes, missing deep shots, terrible body language. Check, check and check.

/Flame suit on
I'm going to add to that, I will not miss the goofy facial expressions when he gets hit or something goes wrong. When he got hit in the sternum today he had that look on his face like a mortar had just blown his leg off or something. Not a good look for a quarterback, I hope I'm not the only guy on here that sees that.

fearsomefour

Legend
I'm going to add to that, I will not miss the goofy facial expressions when he gets hit or something goes wrong. When he got hit in the sternum today he had that look on his face like a mortar had just blown his leg off or something. Not a good look for a quarterback, I hope I'm not the only guy on here that sees that.
He is going to have a huge year if he stays on the field.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
No your not.

Big Game

Living The Dream

I hated that look too