Sam Bradford's Philly Debut

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend
Anybody watching the Ravens/Eagles game tonight to see how Bradford does? It's going to be pretty weird seeing him out there in green. One of my buddies is an Eagles fan and he wants Bradford to take a couple sacks/good hits tonight to see if he gets back up.

What are your thoughts on Bradford tonight?

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Anybody watching the Ravens/Eagles game tonight to see how Bradford does? It's going to be pretty weird seeing him out there in green. One of my buddies is an Eagles fan and he wants Bradford to take a couple sacks/good hits tonight to see if he gets back up.

What are your thoughts on Bradford tonight?

I don't want Bradford touched until the regular season begins. Just in case he is hit and doesn't get back up, costing the Rams a 3rd round pick.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
515.gif

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
I don't care what anybody says I'm still a SB fan and I hope he lights it up. Dude has had a ton of unfortunate breaks including being drafted to a shit team for many a years that didn't help him. It helps us out if he lights it up anyways and I hope he does well.

Athos

Legend
Yea. I'll watch. Hope he can stay healthy. His drafting was what brought me back into following the Rams after a long hiatus after the dismantling of the GSOT left me bitter and these days I've been more invested in football than as a kid.

So yea. Hope he tears it up, figuratively.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I'm definitely watching and I want to see him tear it up this year, like 50 TDs and 5 INTs. I of course want him to fall short to the Rams in the NFCCG though.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Since that game is on NFLN here and there are no other games on if I watch football it would be this game.

rdw

Pro Bowler
When Sam was traded I was bummed but I don't look back. I'm on board the Foles train and look forward to him leading our Rams into the promised land. Having said all that I'm looking forward to watching Sam and will always wish the best for him. He's a good kid and I want him to light it up except when playing us of course.

A55VA6

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
When Sam was traded I was bummed but I don't look back. I'm on board the Foles train and look forward to him leading our Rams into the promised land. Having said all that I'm looking forward to watching Sam and will always wish the best for him. He's a good kid and I want him to light it up except when playing us of course.
I agree. Maybe a change of scenery is what Sam needed. It's a different team, different people, different offense. I hope he does well, but part of me just doesn't believe that he'll be great.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I'll be watching. If I am being honest, I think I will be sick if Sam does well in Philly. It would be like salt in the gaping wound that is Rams fandom. That is, of course, unless Foles rips the league a new one and goes on to be the Rams next HOF QB.