Sam Bradford's Philly Debut

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Speeps

Starter
Sam drove the team down the field for a TD. This offense will play to his strengths. Also, he took a couple deep shots down the field. He's gonna be very productive if healthy.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Guess I saw something different from Suggs, read option, what is he suppose to do stop immediately and do jumping Jacks? Hit him high that's dirty hit him low that's ditty hit him middle that's dirty.

Survived the first drive. To be honest I don't miss holding my breath every time Bradford took a shot. At any moment the anticipation of losing your quarterback (especially a fragile one) sort of takes away attention of other players in the game.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Guess I saw something different from Suggs, read option, what is he suppose to do stop immediately and do jumping Jacks? Hit him high that's dirty hit him low that's ditty hit him middle that's dirty.

He was in the pocket - can't hit him low there. I agree QBs are overprotected; its a bit ridiculous that different rules apply to a guy playing one particular position because the NFL sees them as "money makers" - but Suggs knows the rules.

Bet Harbaugh told him to take an early shot at his knee.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

What is he supposed to do? Not intentionally hit the QB low in the preseason...especially a QB coming off two major knee surgeries.

I'm fine with Suggs blasting Bradford. Just do it cleanly. Don't go low. It's a cheap shot in a meaningless game.

Ram65

Legend
I got a weird feeling watching Sam Bradford playing QB for the Eagles..Just weird!

Sam looks a little too pumped up. Took some hits though and got back up. Want see more after the TD.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
He certainly took some shots. I think he needs more time in their offense. He seemed a bit unsure at times. But he does have an arm. Needs a little touch on some passes. Probably nervous.

But he got up.

And yes--Suggs is dirty.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
That Eagles running attack is going to rack up some yards as well.... 3 headed monster right there.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
After watching that drive.....I don't miss anything about Sam. Sorry, but I pulled so hard for that guy as a Ram and was always let down. The same things that drove me nuts then are still in play now. Rifling short passes, missing deep shots, terrible body language. Check, check and check.

/Flame suit on

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
After watching that drive.....I don't miss anything about Sam. Sorry, but I pulled so hard for that guy as a Ram and was always let down. The same things that drove me nuts then are still in play now. Rifling short passes, missing deep shots, terrible body language. Check, check and check.

/Flame suit on

I do NOT miss holding my breath on every play he gets hit.....

rdw

Pro Bowler
Bradford looked pretty good but rusty. Every time he gets hit you wonder if he gets up. Won't miss that aspect of him manning the QB position.

Athos

Legend
Now that's a nice line to run behind. Iggles gonna put up yards on the run.

Hope the Rams can too.