Sam Bradford's Philly Debut

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram65

Legend
Glad we already have this thread going. Just made it home from work a few minutes ago. Been talking with Eagle fans here in Phila. Have never been a Eagles fan but, now with Bradford I can become one a least to a point. Of course, I want the better draft pick for the Rams.

It will interesting to see how Sam plays in the Chip Kelly offense. Last week they had lots of wide open WR. This week they practice/scrimmaged against the Ravens who they play tonight. Much more interested in Foles play against the Titans this week. At some point Bradford is going to have to be threat to run in regular season games. Almost game time.

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
Ordinarily I'd root for an ex-Rams. But a guy who decided that $10m was more important than helping a team that stood by him through 25 consecutive missed games when he already has more money than most people would know what to do with? Meh, he didn't want to be here, I'll show him the same level of interest.

fearsomefour

Legend
Ordinarily I'd root for an ex-Rams. But a guy who decided that $10m was more important than helping a team that stood by him through 25 consecutive missed games when he already has more money than most people would know what to do with? Meh, he didn't want to be here, I'll show him the same level of interest.
There is no loyalty either way.

A55VA6

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Damn Bradford just barely over threw him.

A55VA6

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bradford hasn't been very accurate so far

Athos

Legend
Sam holding up on the hits.

Off on his passes. Prolly a bit skittish. Understandable.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And he needs to take some heat off the passes. He's bulleting everything.

iced

bradford played very well

seeing chips offense makes me miss having a qb and an offensive guru