LEGEND Rate the Last Film You Saw

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
How to Train Your Dragon 2

9/10

Great story, well-developed main characters, surprisingly dark at times, but unfortunately tries to put too many story threads into a 98-minute runtime. This leaves the main villain being completely undeveloped.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
How to Train Your Dragon 2

9/10

Great story, well-developed main characters, surprisingly dark at times, but unfortunately tries to put too many story threads into a 98-minute runtime. This leaves the main villain being completely undeveloped.

I give it about a 7.5/10. Like you said to many story threads, thought the first one was better easily. Still a really good movie, but could have been better.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Really? I have been meaning to watch it and have heard nothing but good things about it. What was bad about it if you dont mind me asking?
I saw Lego movie on a flight last month, and it was great. Excellent, unique animation style, well-crafted story, funny tongue-in-cheek take on the pop culture characters that had cameos (Superman, Batman, Green Lantern, etc.), and a great conclusion. Give it a chance. I loved it.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Really? I have been meaning to watch it and have heard nothing but good things about it. What was bad about it if you dont mind me asking?

Same here,
I had heard great things about it too and excited to watch with my boy but ended up really bored and sort of embarrassed watching it.

It never really let up and was just non-stop noise - it got really exhausting to the point that falling asleep was my only option to escape the relentless visual barrage

It had some cool points like seeing someone animate Legos - but it was a giant commercial really with lame ass characters that went nowhere. The batman character was funny though. I mean how many more animated movies do we need about the power of "believing and if you believe in yourself you can do anything."

I had to remind my son I want to be the center fielder for the Dodgers but it ain't gonna happen no matter how much I "believe"

And to make matters worse that lame Seahag fan Will Ferrell was one of the lead voices.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Hmm now conflicted. Ill probably just watch it eventually when really bored and not much on I guess lol

MFaulk107

The Realness
Anyone into old skill kung fu flicks?

The 7 Grandmasters
6.9/10 really, really bad ass weapon fight in this movie.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
'Safe House' with Denzel Washington and Ryan Reynolds. A solid 6 out of 10. Don't care for Denzel in the villain parts(see Training Day as one more example). Reynolds is overmatched in this flick.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Anyone into old skill kung fu flicks?

The 7 Grandmasters
6.9/10 really, really bad ass weapon fight in this movie.
This doesn't meet your criteria, but have you seen Kung Fu Hustle?
Hilarious.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
This doesn't meet your criteria, but have you seen Kung Fu Hustle?
Hilarious.

I love that movie, probably watched 10 times by now.

Also, for a more serious kung fu movie, have always loved Fist of Legend. Not sure if is old enough to be a classic though. Still one of my favs.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I love that movie, probably watched 10 times by now.

Also, for a more serious kung fu movie, have always loved Fist of Legend. Not sure if is old enough to be a classic though. Still one of my favs.
Yeah, that's a good one. So is Ip Man, but that's not a classic either.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
saw 22 Jump Street tonight it was hilarious!

still gotta see Dragon 2 and Edge of Tomorrow

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Yeah, that's a good one. So is Ip Man, but that's not a classic either.

Yea, Ip Man was good, It was a little different then the norm which was good. Havent seen the 2nd one yet. Have you by chance?

I think I always considered FoL a classic personally because they made it look like it and it is just fucking amazing. Kinda like a A Christmas Story, looks a lot older than it really is(came out in 84'). FoL looks like it was made in the 70's, not the mid 90's.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
saw 22 Jump Street tonight it was hilarious!

still gotta see Dragon 2 and Edge of Tomorrow

Thought it was hilarious too. Dragon was good but I think first one was better, storyline was better. Want to see Edge of tomorrow as well, have heard nothing but good things about it.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Watched the new Jack Ryan movie today. Give it a 7/10. The pacing was good and Pine was decent. He does evolve a little fast from analyst to operative though. He does have some good moments though.

Watched "The Grey" again as well. About the 6th time I have watched it. Love that movie. Solid 8/10 for me.

Also watched Non-Stop the other day. 6/10. Neeson and Moore were good, the rest of the cast besides the flight attendants and pilots were iffy though. Plot was kinda iffy as well when explained.

Wife watching Looper right now, have seen a few times. 7.5/10. Good flick and good acting by the main characters. Coulda been a little better though. Still a good watch.

*I watch a lot of movies

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
Thought it was hilarious too. Dragon was good but I think first one was better, storyline was better. Want to see Edge of tomorrow as well, have heard nothing but good things about it.

Ik and I didn't think it looked that good from the trailers. My friend who made fun of it every time a trailer came on ended up seeing it and was like "dude.. it was fuckin awesome" :ROFLMAO:

Yea I've seen The Grey a couple times, that's a good one. Liam Neesans doe

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Ik and I didn't think it looked that good from the trailers. My friend who made fun of it every time a trailer came on ended up seeing it and was like "dude.. it was freakin awesome" :ROFLMAO:

Yea I've seen The Grey a couple times, that's a good one. Liam Neesans doe

Yea, the trailor didnt seem like much, but havent heard one bad thing about it from everyone I know whos seen it. One of these days will see it.

Probably seeing Transformers tomorrow. Hope its good.