LEGEND Rate the Last Film You Saw

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Saw Dallas Buyers Club last weekend. One of the best films I've seen in a while. 9/10.

Also saw American Hustle. Also very good. Some pretty funny parts in the movie. Christian Bale was excellent.
8/10

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
I just saw edge of tomorrow on Friday night. I really like most of it but it was missing something. Other than a few fight scenes it never felt epic.

Also watched Lone survivor oh man that movie is intense.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Watched Triangle. I can't even describe it without giving spoilers.
I'll just say it's not the most well-acted or staffed movie, but it was pretty trippy nonetheless.

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Took the granddaughter to How to train your dragon two. Very good.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Actually, it's not about how he fights, but that he "predicts" the tactics he needs to use to succeed.

Did you see the first one? There's more of the brawler in him in that one.

Yes I saw it. I liked this one even better. The moves he does after he figures out what will happen are based on Wing Chun Kung Fu and Jujitsu. It looks really good but is out of character from the Sherlock Holmes of past movies which is fine. The TV series with Benedict Cumberbatch is really good as well.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
10/10

Once Upon a Time in America
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087843

MV5BNDMwMDcyODkzOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTQ1Njg3OA@@._V1_SY317_CR5,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

A former Prohibition-era Jewish gangster returns to the Lower
East Side of Manhattan over thirty years later, where he once
again must confront the ghosts and regrets of his old life.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Life of Pie 7.7 Good movie. Wish I would've seen it in 3D at the theater though... Maybe after consuming some fungi too.

The Conjuring 1.3 Just because of the many lols it has

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Life of Pie 7.7 Good movie. Wish I would've seen it in 3D at the theater though... Maybe after consuming some fungi too.

Life of Pie?
I would totally watch that.

Life of Pi was pretty good too. And I agree it would have been even better ...

stewarthalfbaked.jpg

on weed.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott

Pi was excellent.
The unexpected, ending pulled it all together well.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Life of Pie?
I would totally watch that.

I'd imagine the Life of Pie is pretty short. It either gets eaten or it gets moldy.

Or if it's a lucky Hostess Fruit Pie, it gets thrown at supervillains to defeat them.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'd imagine the Life of Pie is pretty short. It either gets eaten or it gets moldy.

Or if it's a lucky Hostess Fruit Pie, it gets thrown at supervillains to defeat them.
Mmmm. Hostess Fruit Pies....

The ones that have lemon filling in them.
Tres magnifique.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
22 Jump Street

8.5/10

Fucking hilarious like the first one. Many funny ass moments. If you liked the first one you will enjoy this one. I already want to see it again.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
22 Jump Street

8.5/10

freaking hilarious like the first one. Many funny ass moments. If you liked the first one you will enjoy this one. I already want to see it again.
I was hesitant to see that due to the real high chance I'd be disappointed. Typically sequels suck if the first one was really funny.
But I'll take your word for it here and see it anyway.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Watched Triangle. I can't even describe it without giving spoilers.
I'll just say it's not the most well-acted or staffed movie, but it was pretty trippy nonetheless.

I watched that a while back, definitely trippy. Agree also about not the best acting and shit. Worth a watch when in the mood for an odd one.