Rams select Pharoh Cooper WR with #117 Overall

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
What do Higbee and Cooper both offer? Outstanding HANDS. Looks like the Rams are tired of the drops.

Indeed and thank F they finally learned their lesson. The Cooper pick was beautiful man. The Higbee pick is risky but man if they hit they're gonna HIT.

Very happy with this draft. Our QBotF plus. Still in shock that Fish and Snead can pull off an offensive bounty like this man. So impressed and can't wait for camp.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I didn't know this before, but the meat of this draft is the 4th round. Incredible.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Austin's gonna do a lot of time out wide IMO. Coop's gonna be in that slot, probably fighting Higbee for snaps in some formations.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame

Gotta admit, highlight films make supermen of them all. Heck, I thought Tavon would be unstoppable before he played his first game after watching that 500+ all purpose yards game highlight in college.. ;)

We'll see, the NFL draft is always the best of times, outside of a shiny new QB, I'll. hold my optimism in check until September....been down this road too many times before. :cautious:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Hope him and the TE pan out. They are all hype in April but come fall most players end up irrelevant. I do like the plan though, get the QB and then get him some receivers.

Good thing the team got the OL and run game fixed last year.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
. . . and he will be joining an accurate QB who will consistently hit the bullseye in that radius.

He'll certainly fit in well with this cadre of receivers.........................size wise. :whistle:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Austin's gonna do a lot of time out wide IMO. Coop's gonna be in that slot, probably fighting Higbee for snaps in some formations.
Maybe Coop can take some of those off tackle runs away from #11, lets let Tavon be Tavon

Wolfecola

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub
Gotta admit, highlight films make supermen of them all. Heck, I thought Tavon would be unstoppable before he played his first game after watching that 500+ all purpose yards game highlight in college.. ;)

We'll see, the NFL draft is always the best of times, outside of a shiny new QB, I'll. hold my optimism in check until September....been down this road too many times before. :cautious:

Nah man, as a Rams fan, this time of the year has come to be our Superbowl. :D