Rams select Pharoh Cooper WR with #117 Overall

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
WOOOHOOOOO another weapon for the Goffense!!!!!

rdw

Pro Bowler
USATSI_8126138_168380503_lowres-e1461211031419.jpg

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nice. And an extra pick with the trade down. I'm pleased with the 4th round.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
hmmmm, I guess they knew the TE was there then....

I like this pick....excellent film....tested pretty bad...wonder what his 3-cone drill time is?

NOw THIS is where you draft receivers that run 4.6

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Watched Cooper throughout his SC career. He's a stud. Small (5'11" 205) and didn't test well but uber competitive, makes plays all day, and is a tough SOB. Wins in traffic. Not afraid to take a huge hit to catch the ball. Plays fast. Very good YAC skills. Strong guy. He's a playmaker. Here's a stat for all of you, Cooper had 973 yards in 2015. South Carolina's #2 WR had around 160 yards.(Jerell Adams, their TE, was the second leading receive with around 400-450 yards)

Cooper actually would have had 1050 yards and a 80 yard game winning TD in the final minute against The Citadel but one of SC's young WRs didn't get set before the ball was snapped.

Cooper is a playmaker.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGhY7h3WGWM

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
This guy can be the perfect compliment to Tavon and Gurley! Get a Center and FS in the 6th and I'm pumped on this Draft. Jrry must be pumped this weekend haha.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
I have always been a film guy first measurable 2nd. Great value with this pick, bottom line is this kid plain and simple is a good football player. His film does not lie!

Athos

Legend
Saw him plenty as a Mizzou fan.

He's a slippery tough SoB.

Had many a back breaking 3rd down conversions where I had just no idea how he got open or came down with the ball.

Annoying as fuck. Type of WR that'll piss opponents off.

You got a fiesty WR who can finally do work in the slot.

Ram210

UDFA
Great pick in round 4; can and does make plays. The Rams were short on picks but found some talent in round 4 with Higbee who slid because of character not football skills and Cooper who lacks the measurable but is a producer. Good haul as this is how you draft when you lack asset opportunity.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Love this kid's power for a small guy.
Can also add tremendous value for Coach Bones on special teams (returner/gunner).

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
big time playmaker. Randall Cobb talent. Good hands can do it a bit of everything and is great after the catch. Loving what the rams are doing giving Goff some versatile weapons between the hashes.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Well fellas , I'll have to admit I'm liking what the Rams are doing so far

I'm still confident they'll throw a wrench in there somewhere

but so far , so good

jefffisherdraft.jpg

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
good pick, he will definitely add competition to the position. Him and Higbee should help out a lot on that young offense. The team needs to do all they can to get GOFF protected and enough weapons so he can be successful.

Ramsey

Starter
Name
Ramsey
I didn't see this coming, but I like it. Not an underwear Olympian, but a true football player.

Very quick first few steps. Perfect fit for slot receiver, giving Goff a weapon to hit on quick slants. Not afraid to go over the middle, sure hands , will set a good example in practice. Possible future leader type. What's not to like?

Pharaoh is a stud on special teams too. Will add even more options to that Tavon, Gurley option trick plays and he can throw the ball. Yes!(y) We badly needed a quick, sure handed, courageous slot receiver.

I can't help believe Les and Jeff saw Pharaoh at the top of their board, and Les, running his fingers thru his hair exclaimed,

" My God Jeff, Pharaoh is still there. He can start in the slot on day one! Wow, what do say I trade down and grab a bonus pick?"

Last edited: