Rams select Pharoh Cooper WR with #117 Overall

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
"He's a good player. Scouts can't worry about how a player like Cooper is going to be used because that is the OC's job. Our job is to find good football players. He's a good football player." -- NFC South scout

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I see Kendall Wright
9VwERkQ.jpg

Sorry. I have no idea why I do these things.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I see Percy Harvin without the headaches he got on the field and the head aches he caused others off the field

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
I see us drafting two WR's with one very important trait. They both have good hands and make catches in traffic. And I'm excited about this :D
frabz-Im-so-excited-And-I-just-cant-hide-it-8d9260.jpg

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Gotta admit, highlight films make supermen of them all. Heck, I thought Tavon would be unstoppable before he played his first game after watching that 500+ all purpose yards game highlight in college.. ;)

We'll see, the NFL draft is always the best of times, outside of a shiny new QB, I'll. hold my optimism in check until September....been down this road too many times before. :cautious:

Nah, loose and get excited. It makes the offseason much more fun. Cooper is not some reach like Quick, or Avery. He is a fourth round receiver that looks like he could be a second rounder. That offers hope. If he doesn't pan out then no big deal. It is not like the Rams traded up in round 1 to get him.

nighttrain

Legend
Pharoh looks ok to me, now' if he cant play the game, that's a whole different issue, a name is what you make it
train

TheTackle

Starter
Sorry if someone already mentioned this, he injured his quad and so his 40 times etc do not reflect how quick fast he is, his film shows him leaving people in his wake, doesn't get caught from behind, I really like this pick, once he gets stronger and his routes become crisper, he is going to see plenty of targets

I am curious how they get him and Austin on the field at same time, but if they can, having a go to slot receiver opposite tavon will make him even more dangerous, as defences are keying on him