Rams select Pharoh Cooper WR with #117 Overall

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TexasRam

Legend
9VwERkQ.jpg

Sorry. I have no idea why I do these things.
Bwhahaha. Good one!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Mayock said he was Golden Taint twice during combine coverage.
Which kind of surprises me, unless he was referring to size and former RB. Because Taint was a total body catcher in college and from what I've seen of Pharoh, that's not the case at all.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
Sorry if someone already mentioned this, he injured his quad and so his 40 times etc do not reflect how quick fast he is, his film shows him leaving people in his wake, doesn't get caught from behind, I really like this pick, once he gets stronger and his routes become crisper, he is going to see plenty of targets

I am curious how they get him and Austin on the field at same time, but if they can, having a go to slot receiver opposite tavon will make him even more dangerous, as defences are keying on him
I agree you hardly ever saw him get caught from behind in the SEC!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is my favorite pick in the draft outside of Goff. Dude is a gamer.
I'm so with you on this.
If he repeats his red-shirt sophomore season, he's a 1st rounder, at worst 2nd. What happened at USC-East last year was ridiculous with Spurrier walking out and having no QB
Some guys just seem faster when they have the ball in their hands and this kid is one of them

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Which kind of surprises me, unless he was referring to size and former RB. Because Taint was a total body catcher in college and from what I've seen of Pharoh, that's not the case at all.

I get the feeling he was talking about the suddenness - that short area quickness that's going to make him a stud in the slot

I've also seen a couple of people talking about how he wear defenses down - just keeps coming after you

Wolfecola

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub
I'm so with you on this.
If he repeats his red-shirt sophomore season, he's a 1st rounder, at worst 2nd. What happened at USC-East last year was ridiculous with Spurrier walking out and having no QB
Some guys just seem faster when they have the ball in their hands and this kid is one of them

He was definitely one of the lone bright spots for us last year. Heck, the last few years.