NFL Arrests and Lawsuits - 2018

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ve-two-days-in-jail-for-marijuana-possession/

Demetrius Harris to serve two days in jail for marijuana possession
Posted by Charean Williams on March 13, 2018

gettyimages-902067658-e1520965909816.jpg

Getty Images

Chiefs tight end Demetrius Harris will serve two days in jail after accepting a plea deal, TMZ Sports reports.

Harris pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor possession charge. He also was sentenced to 80 hours of community service, two years probation and agreed to complete an NFL drug program.

Harris originally faced a felony possession charge after the Missouri Highway Patrol found more than 35 ounces of marijuana in his car last March.

According to TMZ, Harris will not get credit for time served.

He also faces punishment from the NFL.

Harris, 26, made 18 catches for 224 yards and a touchdown in the regular season.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/03/19/report-jonathan-martin-faces-five-charges/

Jonathan Martin faces five charges
Posted by Charean Williams on March 19, 2018

gettyimages-143832776-e1521503538306.jpg

Getty Images

Jonathan Martin faces five charges after his alleged threats on social media, TMZ Sports reports.

The Los Angeles County District Attorney charged Martin with four counts of making criminal threats and one count of possessing a loaded firearm, via TMZ. A warrant is out for Martin’s arrest.

The former Dolphins offensive lineman had an ax, a large knife and a loaded 12-gauge shotgun when he was taken into custody February 23.

Martin’s Instagram post included the words, “When you’re a bully victim & a coward, your options are suicide, or revenge.” It had the hashtags #MiamiDolphins and #HarvardWestlake. It also included an image of a shotgun and shells and tagged former teammates Mike Pounceyand Richie Incognito.

Harvard-Westlake High School, Martin’s alma mater, closed for the day after it became aware of Martin’s threat.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/03/19/report-jonathan-martin-faces-five-charges/

Jonathan Martin faces five charges
Posted by Charean Williams on March 19, 2018

gettyimages-143832776-e1521503538306.jpg

Getty Images

Jonathan Martin faces five charges after his alleged threats on social media, TMZ Sports reports.

The Los Angeles County District Attorney charged Martin with four counts of making criminal threats and one count of possessing a loaded firearm, via TMZ. A warrant is out for Martin’s arrest.

The former Dolphins offensive lineman had an ax, a large knife and a loaded 12-gauge shotgun when he was taken into custody February 23.

Martin’s Instagram post included the words, “When you’re a bully victim & a coward, your options are suicide, or revenge.” It had the hashtags #MiamiDolphins and #HarvardWestlake. It also included an image of a shotgun and shells and tagged former teammates Mike Pounceyand Richie Incognito.

Harvard-Westlake High School, Martin’s alma mater, closed for the day after it became aware of Martin’s threat.

Maybe this belongs in the dumbass of the day thread, Prime?

This dude just screams professional victim.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Maybe this belongs in the dumbass of the day thread, Prime?

This dude just screams professional victim.

Yeah, but I'm guessing this man is mentally/emotionally damaged which does not fall under the dumbass label.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Yeah, but I'm guessing this man is mentally/emotionally damaged which does not fall under the dumbass label.
Oh. Gotcha. The dumbass thread is reserved for the mentally stable, but otherwise cognitively challenged. That clears things up a bit. :sneaky:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Oh. Gotcha. The dumbass thread is reserved for the mentally stable, but otherwise cognitively challenged. That clears things up a bit. :sneaky:

Admittedly it's a fine line at times. Who knows what people are thinking when they do stupid things? I draw the line when people die or when they are obviously mentally unhinged.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I thought the dumbass thread was reserved for Floridians

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
I'm gonna assume Zay had a bad trip, or at least hope so.

If he has some sort of Dimitrius Underwood issue, I hope he gets help. His brother just save his life and kept him from falling 30 floors.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I'm gonna assume Zay had a bad trip, or at least hope so.

If he has some sort of Dimitrius Underwood issue, I hope he gets help. His brother just save his life and kept him from falling 30 floors.
Bad trip... Out the window. Well played sir.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...alism-after-smashing-his-foot-through-window/

Zay Jones arrested for felony vandalism after smashing his foot through window
Posted by Charean Williams on March 20, 2018

gettyimages-901256226-e1521594366366.jpg

Getty Images

A bizarre fight with his brother landed Bills receiver Zay Jones under arrest for felony vandalism, TMZ Sports reports.

TMZ posted footage of a naked Jones struggling with his brother, Vikings receiver Cayleb Jones, at a Los Angeles apartment building. Zay yells, “I’m going to fight for Jesus,” with witnesses saying Cayleb was attempting to stop Zay from jumping out a 30th floor window.

Zay broke free, according to TMZ, and entered a public balcony area, where he smashed his foot through a window. Photos showed blood on the floors and windows.

Zay was being held in the medical ward of the L.A. County Jail, TMZ reports.

The Bills released a statement to the Buffalo News: “We are aware of the incident involving Zay Jones. We are still in the process of gathering more information on the matter. At this point, we will have no further comment.”

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
It has to be drugs or mental illness. Either way, I hope that Zay Jones gets the help he clearly needs.