GRob traded to Lions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MrRiceGuyRJ

Let's Make the Rams Great Again
Name
RJ
I'm bummed about the wasted high draft pick... but if he can't fight hard enough to win a roster spot on this team, all I can say is

sizwqikzcgjyatxpyl7n.jpg

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
[QUOTE="Elmgrovegnome, post: 909183, member: 581
Leave it to Fisher to turn a second overall into a 6th.

:mad::baghead:
train[/QUOTE]

I'd say The Rams franchise from the past !!
Smith, Ty Hill ??
Who was the DE from Nebraska?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I think that more describes Boudreau. He interviewed GRob/Jake Matthews at the combine and also attended their Pro Days.

I don't really believe Fisher made a habit of ramrodding the Rams carefully constructed draft board. If there was table pounding from the coaches end it was probably from our OL coach.

Fisher was a control freak .

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
First off, now this has happened, you can't look back and say, if we had passed on him, we could have had _______/Donald. Whoever we would have picked would have changed the priorities of the teams behind us. If we had taken Mack, Oak. might have taken Donald. Or if we would have taken Martin, then it might have changed someone's pick to defense, meaning they would have taken Donald. But that been said......

I think Robinson might be associated w/ All Pro. Once all of those NFC North Defensive ends pile up stats on him.......they'll be All-Pros.....

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
The chapter titled "My time as a starting left tackle" did, that chapter was frustrating it will be known for the ton of blank pages & loaded with yellow flags. I liked chapter before better it was titled :owned:.

OK I posted the above back on 4-12-2017. Can we find a member who can write the FINAL Chapter for me?

Better that a more moderate GRob member {not tainted like me on the negative side for a long long while} could do it better than me.:unsure:

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
think we didn't have the leverage to get more. I'm sure a team without a LT for a few months could have at least sent a 3rd. Greg is gonna start over there...should have been a 3rd or better.
Greg Robinson will retire in two years.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Oh boy. I just watched the presser on the Lions website. How on earth did anyone bang the table for this guy? I hate insulting people, but damn that was hard to watch. Even basic questions he needs to stop and think about. "What do you know about this offense?" Weird silence. "I'll try my best".

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I'd say The Rams franchise from the past !!
Smith, Ty Hill ??
Who was the DE from Nebraska?

Adam Carriker?[/QUOTE]

Thanks - you seem to always step up !!

He would have been better in a 3-4 .
Another Redskin trade.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
You think we should have kept him and released him at the end of the year for a compensatory pick?

Compensatory picks are compensation for losing a player to another team through free agency. You can't dump a player and be rewarded for it.