GDT: Bears at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
Foles is awful for sure, but these receivers have got to make some catches in traffic, when the ball is thrown in there vicinity. If someone is within two yards of Kenny, he's dropping the ball. Foles is bad but they gotta help him out some, too.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Foles first half: 9/20, 100 yds..60.4 rating.

For any criticism of our offensive play calling, it's extremely hard to have any faith in Foles right now. Where the hell would this offense be without Gurley the past few weeks?

Even on the scoring drive, he missed two wide open throws. He's missed an open Welker multiple times on 3rd down. He's awful. Just awful.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I can't believe how bad Foles has looked. The Defense has also sucked. I just can't believe what I'm seeing.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Bradford had a wow play on a long roll out for the td.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I just got done giving my 110 lbs German Shepherd a bath , who absolutely hates baths , and it was still more fun then watching the Rams

Last edited:

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Time for a change at QB. At least for the second half. Let Foles sit on the bench and think. Maybe he can figure it out and come back next game.

Irish

Starter
Is Nick Foles the worst starting, #1 QB in the league right now?

I'm not trolling, I am genuinely curious. What team in the league looks at their roster and thinks "you know what, if we just had Nick Foles..."

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael

I'm not trolling, I am genuinely curious. What team in the league looks at their roster and thinks "you know what, if we just had Nick Foles..."
Matt Cassel is pretty bad but he's only starting because Romo is hurt

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Even on the scoring drive, he missed two wide open throws. He's missed an open Welker multiple times on 3rd down. He's awful. Just awful.

I don't see how even the most staunch Foles supporters can disagree with that.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
I can't believe how bad Foles has looked. The Defense has also sucked. I just can't believe what I'm seeing.
The defense has given up on the season because of the offense. Just like us fans.
If they don't make changes at halftime Fisher is not a NFL level coach.

Irish

Starter
Matt Cassel is pretty bad but he's only starting because Romo is hurt
Yeah that's why I qualified the #1 Thing.

Obviously he could be better than some backups in the league, but I can't think of one starter he is better than.

mst1981

Rookie

I struggle to think of anyone playing worse at the moment.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think Fisher needs to bench Foles, send a message that he sucks and needs to get better. Put Keenum in.

jjab360

Legend
I don't see how even the most staunch Foles supporters can disagree with that.
I was the most staunch Foles supporter lol.

I want Keenum in the game right now, Foles has hit a mental roadblock on 3rd down that he's just not going to get past.