GDT: Bears at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
So glad I'm out with the wife shopping for ranges.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Welcome to the Jeff Fisher sh*t show. There is no freaking way this team makes the playoffs. Unbelievable!
How does Fisher get the blame I don't understand it, the players are not executing the plays and that start with Foles

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Game and year over . So sick of the same thing every year .

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
Yeah, I was defending Foles last week, but he is just God awful right now. It's time to bring Keenum in. Also, what the eff is up with the refs? They've missed a bunch of calls that should have gone in the Rams favor. That helmet to helmet hit on Foles was a terrible miss.

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
This is a test for Fisher, does he admit his mistake or does he tough it out in the face of overwhelming evidence? My money is on stick it out.

ItsonTavon

Rookie
Name
Erick
before the GB game foles was good. After that game he just got broke he doesn't trust his Oline at all, on passing downs.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Offensive line blocking decently, receivers getting a little desperation. Foles just can't get it there

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Mizzou looked better on offense last night against a good BYU team than the Rams do against a poor Bears team.

What a joke. Another 7-9 season heading our way.
You're giving us 3 more wins? At this point I see 4-12. With the exception of Gurley and Austin, we are the most pathetic offense in the league.

FRO

Legend
We have missed badly in drafting and signing WRs. Quick and Austin haven't been good enough.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Bradford is 16/20 for 196 and a score at halftime. Just saying.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, I was defending Foles last week, but he is just God awful right now. It's time to bring Keenum in. Also, what the eff is up with the refs? They've missed a bunch of calls that should have gone in the Rams favor. That helmet to helmet hit on Foles was a terrible miss.

It's Tripleshit. He always looks to screw us. This week, he's not trying to hide it. The fix is in.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
There's still some good news......they can still meet or beat last weeks 12 penalties.

mst1981

Rookie
Foles first half: 9/20, 100 yds..60.4 rating.

For any criticism of our offensive play calling, it's extremely hard to have any faith in Foles right now. Where the hell would this offense be without Gurley the past few weeks?

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
stooges2_zpsf3753ecc.jpg

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
I've tried hard to be a Foles supporter, even an apologist... It's getting really hard now...He's just lost...

I'm with ya. The entire offense is pretty much a joke though. Receivers dropping balls and running awful routes, Foles off target, etc. This is pretty terrible to watch. At least the offense can't get any worse. Historically bad. How much longer til we set the record for worst 3rd down conversion %?