GDT: Bears at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm done with Foles even the announcers know how sorry he is

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I no longer care. They can pull Foles. He's god awful.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Make the switch Fisher. It doesn't mean you can't start Foles next week.

bskrilla

Starter
The worst thing about this is Foles won't be benched. He just won't. He's not throwing picks so Fisher will keep marching him out there to infinity.

But I'm legit done with him right now. I want Keenum now.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Sounding like a defeated fan, I have to take a break for a few minutes at the start of the 2nd half...This is simply pitiful...I had high hopes after the opeing drive..The offense returned to shit and the defense forgot to show up today...Wow, just ugly...

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I'm done with the Foles stuff. Don't think he's got it. Playoffs are a distant dream id we lose today. If we're out of contention after next week start mannion.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Watching the Rams over the years has been frustrating many times. But this game has to be the most frustrating one I've watched in a long time. The Rams are clearly affected by the refs obvious bias against them. They have to suck it up and don't let that be an excuse. Use the old "its the world against us" mentality. But having a bad QB makes the task almost impossible.

Athos

Legend
Mizzou looked better on offense last night against a good BYU team than the Rams do against a poor Bears team.

What a joke. Another 7-9 season heading our way.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well I was hoping for a brilliantly schemed offensive game plan. I'm getting one but unfortunately I wasn't clear enough that I wanted it to be OUR guys on offense

jjab360

Legend
This is even worse than the GB game, tbh. Foles has the time and he's just repeatedly missing wide open throws.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I've tried hard to be a Foles supporter, even an apologist... It's getting really hard now...He's just lost...

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Rams are clearly having major problems on offense, but the NFL is obviously retaliating for all the dirty talk bullshit last week.