GDT: Bears at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Wow lol what a bullshit call. And they didn't call block in the back. The refs are against us no doubt.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Incredible. Down 14 and that fucking ass clown dick sucking cheating douchebag is still throwing bullshit flags.

Athos

Legend
Literally can't win against Triplette's fugly ass mug.

Did a Rams player bang his daughter or something? That is to say.....some dumb broad was stupid enough to marry his dumbass face AND get impregnated by that tin-foil dick head.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
I'd scream in GRob's face until his face turned blue. This guy has to learn to punch, anchor, punch. It doesn't help this team is expecting penalties, either.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
dicklette is determined to not let the Rams get a 1st down, everytime he resorts to the hold by GRob, when we watch Quinn get held play after play and no flag

ItsonTavon

Rookie
Name
Erick
Nfl fixing at it's best. I was fired up, but Foles, and most importantly refs kill the hype.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Man, I'm usually pretty anti when it comes to bitching about officiating. Gotta beat the man lined up across from you before you can do that. This has been ugly though.

I thought that Langford screen was getting called back as Jenkins had a man draped over his back. The 2nd Robinson holding call was an absolute joke, 3rd wasn't much better. And where was the block in the back on that punt?

We had some pretty generous non-calls the last couple of weeks, it looks like the chickens are coming home to roost.