GDT: Bears at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
If they're at all capable of a comeback, now's the time. They forced a 3 and out and have good field position to start. But can Foles make good enough throws?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He didn't hold my God!! I'm anti GRob as much as the rest but all his holds have been BS calls.

A55VA6

Legend
Atleast Austin can get a 1st down... oh wait nevermind... Robinson holding........

bskrilla

Starter
WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK!!. Quinn gets held worse than that on EVERY freaking PLAY!!!! EVERYONE!!

That is two drive killing holds against Robinson that ARE NEVER FUCKING CALLED ON ANYONE ELSE EVER!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
That was not a hold. Refs are wayy to obvious. Not even trying to hide it. Fisher has to do something after today's loss. He cannot sit by and allow it to continue. At least for next year's playoff run.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Anybody blaming GRob isn't watching the replays to see if he actually held on any of these three penalties.

FRO

Legend
I don't know what Robinson said to the Ref, but he is getting screwed.