GDT: Bears at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Goddammit, Tavon's hurt. FUCK!

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
Foles is late on EVERY pass, even when he has protection. Keenum needs to start from here on out.
If Fisher doesn't get this team turned around fast then the Rams are not going to be able to sign their free agents and then its over.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Maybe I'm in the minority but I think Rams respond well in the 2nd half. Refs took this half from us. Now, 2 minute drill, let's freaking GO

I'm not throwing in the towel yet.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
The league is making it clear today that aggressive, hard hitting defenses are a thing of the past. They won't allow it in today's NFL. Its all about the passing game and scoring. TD's to them make better highlights than hard hits and sacks.

Which is why Fisher will never be successful as a head coach. He doesn't know any other way to coach. Our defense will always be handicapped by the refs. Our offense is always going to be bottom tier. I'm sorry, but we need a coach who will try and outscore opponents. The league won't allow us to win any other way. Heck, they're calling ticky tack holds and blocks on the offense too just to send the message that the Rams won't win this way.

Yep. I mean , it's been talked about before. This game is exhibit 10,092 that you have to score points. You have to be inventive, talent isn't enough.

Irish

Starter
Rams don't have a club in the bag for a 14 point deficit.

Hope I am wrong, though.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Why in the hell did we give Foles that contract extension???

Only thing I can think of is Fisher wants to look like he made the right trade.

No way he even takes Foles out of any game because then he looks like he was wrong.

Which sure looks like he was. He is just not very good.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Game isn't over. We just have to force feed the passing game until it works. We do it so little that this team doesn't know how to make it work. That's Fisher's fault but it's not too late to get it right

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Jared Cook for a five yard gain.
WooHoo! Super Bowl!
What a total shit show.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
WHERE ARE THE FUCKING FLAGS ON THE MOTHERFUCKING BEARS?

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Yeah, that coulda been called. The commentator said he was surprised it wasn't. Anyone watching the game isn't surprised. Refs won't throw that flag.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Helmet to helmet not called.
This is getting fucking ridiculous.
I hope Fisher says something.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
DB tackles Marquez with the ball in the air and a DLine leads with his crown and no calls on the Bears. Why am I still watching?

Athos

Legend
And Bears don't get called for roughing the passer.

But Foles isn't a starting QB. That much is crystal clear. Late on everything.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Fisher better thank god his owner is a hands off guy trying to relocate. Any other of the 31 teams he's a lame duck coach.