GDT: Bears at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
Looks like we can't convert on 3rd is because files never looks for any other reciever besides the primary. Cook now welker

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Another wasted sunday, haha. I really should stop caring about this team...

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Who are these people on the DL wearing our uniforms?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'm all in on a QB change for the 2nd half. I think you have to just to try to spark the offense.

Athos

Legend
Foles is pitiful.

Fisher is pitiful.

Cigs keeps calling a HS offense.

This team is terrible. Football is more than defense. And guess what.... D has a downer, this team is going to get blown the fuck out.

4-5 coming.

We play the Bengals in two weeks. The Bengals are going to plant a frag up our asses and dance a little jig while laughing all the way to probably the most lopsided loss in the league for 2015. I don't see how this team recovers after this b-slap by the Bears and the Zebras.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Welcome to the Jeff Fisher sh*t show. There is no freaking way this team makes the playoffs. Unbelievable!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
There we go. Sack!!!

Now go get points!!

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Might as well run it every play.

True, can't be worse than this. Does Case have the plague or something? I've never understood why teams stay with QBs that clearly have no handle on the game.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
RAMS fans,

DON'T Worry the refs gave them 2 touchdowns second half that shit is over we will win this game.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Game isn't over. We just have to force feed the passing game until it works. We do it so little that this team doesn't know how to make it work. That's Fisher's fault but it's not too late to get it right.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
The league is making it clear today that aggressive, hard hitting defenses are a thing of the past. They won't allow it in today's NFL. Its all about the passing game and scoring. TD's to them make better highlights than hard hits and sacks.

Which is why Fisher will never be successful as a head coach. He doesn't know any other way to coach. Our defense will always be handicapped by the refs. Our offense is always going to be bottom tier. I'm sorry, but we need a coach who will try and outscore opponents. The league won't allow us to win any other way. Heck, they're calling ticky tack holds and blocks on the offense too just to send the message that the Rams won't win this way.

AllGasNoBrakes

Air Traffic Controller
Maybe I'm in the minority but I think Rams respond well in the 2nd half. Refs took this half from us. Now, 2 minute drill, let's freaking GO

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
If Keenum doesn't start the second half, Fisher needs to go. At some point, you have to hold players accountable for playing like shit.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Game isn't over. We just have to force feed the passing game until it works. We do it so little that this team doesn't know how to make it work. That's Fisher's fault but it's not too late to get it right.

Force feed the passing game? Thats like force feeding an anorexic. They'll make us puke.