Final Cuts are starting!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
Dodgersrf forgetting the bottom line:
Jerry list? Looks like I faked myself out.
No matter whose list you're talking about, there's still an opening for that other TE you want. :)

Ramathon

Well, you got more right than wrong. But you didn't get a perfect score. LOL There are FOUR names on your list that didn't make it. and don't bother asking me who they are.
I'll bet one of them is Trey Watts.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
@CoachO

Would you be willing to say whether you were surspised at the number of players at a particular position they are keeping?

CoachO

Hall of Fame
Your cracking.. Lol
no, i am not,,, I said I wouldn't divulge the names of players who are getting cut. I didnt say anything about players who havent shown up on the list. here's a news flash,, Laurinaitis isn't getting cut either.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
@CoachO

Would you be willing to say whether you were surprised at the number of players at a particular position they are keeping?
I wouldnt have an issue with that. but as I have said before, the list I have is not the final list. They need to make 21 cuts, (Bailey is the 22nd), and my list has only 18 names on it. So guessing what they are doing in terms of final positional numbers would be just that. GUESSING.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Pettis keeps coming to mind.
His size has been replaced by Britt and Quick.
Givens speed stays.

I wouldn't want to see him go, but how often is he going to be on the field if those two are healthy.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Pettis keeps coming to mind.
His size has been replaced by Britt and Quick.
Givens speed stays.

I wouldn't want to see him go, but how often is he going to be on the field if those two are healthy.
But...not until Bailey comes back, would be my guess. Pettis has hardly seen the field, weird.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'll bet one of them is Trey Watts.
If so he won't be without a job eventually. The kid can play. He was finding holes that weren't there last night. I hope he makes the team. It's a numbers thing though, i get it.

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
no, i am not,,, I said I wouldn't divulge the names of players who are getting cut. I didnt say anything about players who havent shown up on the list. her's a news flash,, Laurinaitis isn't getting cut either.
Relax the sphincter bro.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Hope Harlan makes it onto the PS. He's shown some skill this preseason.