Final Cuts are starting!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ShaneFalco

M Sam should make the team. It isnt about sexuality, its about him being from Mizzou!

CoachO

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The reason you got the list is because you won't share it. I don't want to know it, I like to guess based on what I see. But props to you for getting it.
I appreciate you understanding that. It leads to some interesting thoughts as to what they are thinking and I have found out a little more information as to why some of them made the list, and why some didn't.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I appreciate you understanding that. It leads to some interesting thoughts as to what they are thinking and I have found out a little more information as to why some of them made the list, and why some didn't.
Can't wait to hear it, when you are able.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Hoping that neither Sam nor Westbrooks are amongst those final cuts. They're both deserving of a slot, and someone's going to pick them up if we cut them.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I hope Armstrong didn't make it, IMHO, and I was hoping he'd play well in an expanded role....he didn't.

He deserves a roster spot just because he's a beast on STs. Even if he never improves on D, his ST play should earn him a spot.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I like it as well. Although, only keeping g 3 TE's seems low.
Yeah thats the one area where i would agree with you that doesn't quite jive with how the Rams operate. We could probably safely stash Bayer on the PS.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
He deserves a roster spot just because he's a beast on STs. Even if he never improves on D, his ST play should earn him a spot.
I totally understand what you are saying, but you can't have too many of those types on your roster, at some point if you are active you might be expected to play, and he scares the heck out of me on the field. He had tons of opportunities, it's obvious the Rams like him, but I don't see it. He plays like a blind dog in a meat factory.

Alan

Legend
Dodgersrf forgetting that he has Steward on his list:
I like it as well. Although, only keeping g 3 TE's seems low.
So there's a place for another TE. :)

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Yeah thats the one area where i would agree with you that doesn't quite jive with how the Rams operate. We could probably safely stash Bayer on the PS.
Or Cunningham as a blocker.
Though not the sexy pick

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
QB Gilbert doesnt belong on final 53
I didn't see enough either, but I haven't seen him in the meeting room either, which would play into the decision for a QB, big time.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
If Chase Reynolds deserves a spot as a ST'er and being buried on the depth chart as our most ineffective RB, then IMO Ray Ray deserves a spot as well.
He hasn't developed very quickly as a LB and has been disappointing. He's a ST's guy almost as much as Chase...remember we're down another ace ST'r in Steadman Bailey early too.