Final Cuts are starting!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Maybe it was self serving, I didn't intend for it to come across like that. I appreciate that so many on here have liked my Reports. I guess I was just letting people know, that I do have some knowledge of what I am reporting on, that goes beyond what I see with my own eyes.

Sometimes you just can't win lol. Appreciate all the information you bring. It's a shame people want to challenge you on things and you feel the need to have to explain yourself. Maybe it's self serving for them.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
No, I'm not on my phone. I see it fine on my Windows 95. :notsure:
200.gif

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I thought it was civil. WHat NJ and Jjab did didn't seem like personal attacks to me? Just questioning why he brought up a list when he couldn't divulge it. Nothing wrong with that. Did I miss anything else? If so, my humblest apologies.
I said enough, won't say anymore NOT football related. I'm done for the day. I'll wait for the final list and comment on players, not forum members.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
No, I'm not on my phone. I see it fine on my Windows 95. :notsure:

I guess I need to reinstall 95... Now I will spend all evening in my shed looking for it. :cool: I even doubt if I can find it on piratebay. lol Seriously though, what was it? I have no issue with youtube, but have had many issues here with videos being just a black screen. Running Flash 8 with XP. I'm thinking that could be the issue now. I won't go to 7 yet cause I have an adobe suite on here that came with PC.

Athos

Legend
Assuming he gets stashed...
Making room for a vet QB possibly?

Or picking up a different QB they may have drafted that clears waivers and lands in our laps.

Connor Shaw pretty please? With a cherry on top?

Not sure what vet QB we'd even bother with though.

markstewart67

Rookie
Ray Ray isnt going anywhere
I always love to read what CoachO writes, his camp reports, And videos. I have a lot of respect for him, But I will say that I think he's being a little childish with this I have a list and none of you do, And I'm not telling attitude. CoachO, I just didn't think that was your style. That's awesome that you know someone on the inside, but you don't have to brag about it like a school kid on the playground. As hard as it may seem I am not trying to be disrespectful as I really do love what you bring to the forum, All this is just a little off putting.
GO RAMS!!!

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
Does the cut of Gilbert mean that we have a deal for a veteran backup QB?

Alan

Legend
Mojo Ram with a more balanced view:
Watts has nice vision. He looks like a player you could develop to me.

Mason was great value there, but many on this board felt that there was value there at other positions more in need.
I was one of those guys for sure. I didn't/don't really dislike the pick and of course I had no idea that Watts would look good but a 3rd round DB or LB would look good right now.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
I always love to read what CoachO writes, his camp reports, And videos. I have a lot of respect for him, But I will say that I think he's being a little childish with this I have a list and none of you do, And I'm not telling attitude. CoachO, I just didn't think that was your style. That's awesome that you know someone on the inside, but you don't have to brag about it like a school kid on the playground. As hard as it may seem I am not trying to be disrespectful as I really do love what you bring to the forum, All this is just a little off putting.
GO RAMS!!!
Then you really didn't read the whole thread, I tried to explain my reason for putting it out there, but obviously, it doesn't matter. I was just trying to point out that I do have access to information, that goes beyond just what I write in my Camp Reports, based on my own point of view. I seriously didn't mean it to come across like, "i've gotta a secret and I'm not telling!" This was never meant to be about ME., But all it takes is one person to call me out on HIS perception, and the entire thread gets derailed,

My God people, I would have hoped that I have built up enough credibility in here that you would know me better than that. But alas, Its not a mistake I will ever make again. Have a great evening,,, I am done for the night!

RFIP

Michael Silver‏@MikeSilver·39m
The Rams waived 17 players today. I am told Michael Sam was not one of them. Stay tuned.

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
so the updates list of the players who have been announced:

Garrett Gilbert QB
Brad Smelley TE
Sean Hooey OL
Michell Van Dyk OL
Deantre Harlan DT
Kourtnie Brown DE
Phillip Steward LB
Avery Cunningham S

They have cut 17 to this point. which is the list I have, and 4 have not been decided yet.

So have the 17 that have been cut know they have been cut? If so do we have a complete list?

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
Then you really didn't read the whole thread, I tried to explain my reason for putting it out there, but obviously, it doesn't matter. I was just trying to point out that I do have access to information, that goes beyond just what I write in my Camp Reports, based on my own point of view. I seriously didn't mean it to come across like, "i've gotta a secret and I'm not telling!" This was never meant to be about ME., But all it takes is one person to call me out on HIS perception, and the entire thread gets derailed,

My God people, I would have hoped that I have built up enough credibility in here that you would know me better than that. But alas, Its not a mistake I will ever make again. Have a great evening,,, I am done for the night!
CoachO----ignore the critics (if there are any, maybe a couple of misunderstandings) and do what you do. 99% maybe even 100% of people appreciate it. It ain't like the Herd around here.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I said enough, won't say anymore NOT football related. I'm done for the day. I'll wait for the final list and comment on players, not forum members.

Fair enough DR. But if a "forum member" brings up he has a "list" but then can't divulge it, one should be expected to get a few jabs. If I was sitting in a bar with CoachO and he brought it up as such, I would give him a few jabs about it. "Jabs" meaning poking fun and questioning him on it, mind you. It's cool he has a list.

I know people that would have done a lot worse on him bringing something like that up. Just saying.

But then again, I'm so full of shiite my eyes are brown.. :cool:

ShaneFalco

dont ever let people know that. I remember i did the same once, and lets just say, it did not end well with my relationship to the people inside.