Final Cuts are starting!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
Blue and Gold with earth shattering news:
Only place in NYC that had Fresca on tap was CBGB . . .. FYI
It's been decades since I last tasted Fresca. I seem to remember it tasted pretty good for a clear soda. Are you recommending it?

the zohan

Rookie
Name
Macker
Kidding of course. Windows 95 isn't compatible with my Commodore64.

Commodore 64 shit you should try viewing all this shit off my intellivision keyboard computer pack. 64k of straight up shitty 80's technology baby

markstewart67

Rookie
Then you really didn't read the whole thread, I tried to explain my reason for putting it out there, but obviously, it doesn't matter. I was just trying to point out that I do have access to information, that goes beyond just what I write in my Camp Reports, based on my own point of view. I seriously didn't mean it to come across like, "i've gotta a secret and I'm not telling!" This was never meant to be about ME., But all it takes is one person to call me out on HIS perception, and the entire thread gets derailed,

My God people, I would have hoped that I have built up enough credibility in here that you would know me better than that. But alas, Its not a mistake I will ever make again. Have a great evening,,, I am done for the night!
Again....I honestly have nothing but respect for you CoachO.....didn't mean to offend you or anyone else.
GO RAMS!!!

diehard99

UDFA
Name
Derek Blac
Coach o, who would you keep as the sixth lb and backup safties? I follow "Hammer" closely during the offseason and he not too high on our lb group and secondary, after watching Joyner last night in the slot i sort of agree with his assesment on his coverage, man to man skills. I know your higher on Cody Davis than "Hammer" is ,would you mind giving your take again on the rams talent again while we wait for final cuts?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's been decades since I last tasted Fresca. I seem to remember it tasted pretty good for a clear soda. Are you recommending it?

Fresca was my dad's soda of choice back in the day. Haven't seen it recently.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Coach o, who would you keep as the sixth lb and backup safties? I follow "Hammer" closely during the offseason and he not too high on our lb group and secondary, after watching Joyner last night in the slot i sort of agree with his assesment on his coverage, man to man skills. I know your higher on Cody Davis than "Hammer" is ,would you mind giving your take again on the rams talent again while we wait for final cuts?

Joyner is a rook. There will be some bumps and bruises along the way. He'll get better, though. He's a guy that wants it.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
For a diet drink it's pretty good. It's just CBGB and Caddyshack are two things that always remind me of Fresca. If you don't like diet soda you won't like it.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
The one unit on the team that concerns me is LB. THey really don't have anyone beyond Bates, honestly, that I feel could come in actually play LB if they needed. I will very surprised if they dont find a vet off the waiver wire.

As far as Joyner, I agree with Hammer regarding his man coverage skills. But he has such good football instincts, that I think he will be fine. Also don't think Williams will play as much straight man to man as many in here envision. Otherwise, the secondary is not as big of a concern to me that it is to others. I think what people tend to get caught up with, is the performances of players who are not going to 1) wont be here next week, or 2) wont be called on very much to play defense. They are more ST guys and depth guys.

I do like Cody Davis, and so does Hammer. I am the first to admit that he isn't flashy, but he is steady and doesn't make many mistakes. I actually thought he and Alexander complimented one another pretty well, when they were on the field together.

ShaneFalco

i know everyone deems M Sam a pass rusher, but have they even tried him at OLB this offseason?

Ramathon

Then you really didn't read the whole thread, I tried to explain my reason for putting it out there, but obviously, it doesn't matter. I was just trying to point out that I do have access to information, that goes beyond just what I write in my Camp Reports, based on my own point of view. I seriously didn't mean it to come across like, "i've gotta a secret and I'm not telling!" This was never meant to be about ME., But all it takes is one person to call me out on HIS perception, and the entire thread gets derailed,

My God people, I would have hoped that I have built up enough credibility in here that you would know me better than that. But alas, Its not a mistake I will ever make again. Have a great evening,,, I am done for the night!

IMO, there are always 2 sides to communication between individuals....how 'you' (the provider of info) divulge the info and how 'they' (the receivers) take/process that info. You've tried to explain your position several times now. If folks can't deal with it at this point, that's on them. Not you.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
i dont even think bates is that good. Probably should be on PS.

That's what I thought when he was a rookie...but the guy's got a never-quit attitude, and he's very athletic. I admit that I thought that Bates was going to be one of the cuts in his rookie year because he was a 5'10", 215 lbs. linebacker. I was proven wrong. I'm not going to bet against him, that's for damn sure.

Alan

Legend
jrry32 with a blast from the past:
]Fresca was my dad's soda of choice back in the day. Haven't seen it recently.
It's so funny that you should say that jrry because it was my Dad who gave me the only one I've ever tasted. He was playing and I was watching him play corkball in Tower Grove Park. I never had another Fresca but I ended up playing corkball for many years. Loved that game. Usually played fuzzball because you could lose an eye trying to be the catcher in a corkball game. Foul tips could be murder. Literally.

For those that have never heard of the game this is for you:

Although we only had singles and homers when I played.

Last edited:

iced

That's what I thought when he was a rookie...but the guy's got a never-quit attitude, and he's very athletic. I admit that I thought that Bates was going to be one of the cuts in his rookie year because he was a 5'10", 215 lbs. linebacker. I was proven wrong. I'm not going to bet against him, that's for damn sure.

I believe it's called the "London fletcher rule" :cool:

SierraRam

Recreational User
i know everyone deems M Sam a pass rusher, but have they even tried him at OLB this offseason?

If they have, I haven't seen or heard about it. I've wondered the same thing - he seems to have the size and instincts of a pass rushing LB, but Fish says he's a DE period. I'm sure he knows best..