Final Cuts are starting!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I have a list, but I can't divulge it.........

It's what I'm picking in my garden tonight and is a trade secret. :cool:

CoachO

Hall of Fame
Just gonna have PhxRam delete the entire thread,, had no idea it would rub so many people the wrong way. Sorry

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
He did look good last night....if we keep in mind that it was against the Dolphin's 2's & 3's. The most telling thing I've heard said about him is that he's slow. My impression was that it meant he wasn't slow for a RB, he was just slow.

But even if I'm right, he put some good film together last night that might land him somewhere else.
For sure, but our OLine 2's and 3's are awful and they weren't opening any holes at all. Watts was cave dwelling last night and somehow averaged 4 yards/carry.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Just gonna have PhxRam delete the entire thread,, had no idea it would rub so many people the wrong way. Sorry
You just need some people skills. Let me help. When someone gives you grief over having privileged information, you say....

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
Lol i was actually surprised i got that user name. And it's funny because 11 is my birth month and day.

Nothing is REALLY final until 4:01 pm Tuesday. You can still be cut before the first game between Saturday and Tuesday. It happens and is VERY painful.

Last edited:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nothing is REALLY final until 4:01 pm Tuesday. You can still between Saturday and Tuesday. It happens and is VERY painful.

Yep. Teams claim players off waivers.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
You just need some people skills. Let me help. When someone gives you grief over having privileged information, you say....

X are you on your phone, or is my version of Flash 8 not cooperating with my antiquated XP system? All I see is a black screen and no video or controls?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
X are you on your phone, or is my version of Flash 8 not cooperating with my antiquated XP system? All I see is a black screen and no video or controls?
No, I'm not on my phone. I see it fine on my Windows 95. :notsure:

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Just trying to keep the forum civil, and this thread from going where it did. Awesome.

I thought it was civil. WHat NJ and Jjab did didn't seem like personal attacks to me? Just questioning why he brought up a list when he couldn't divulge it. Nothing wrong with that. Did I miss anything else? If so, my humblest apologies.