Dolphins owner: Twitter-nasty wife got Brent Grimes cut

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
My point wasn't to defend her, but to point out that if it was a dood and he could throw or catch or sack a QB, somehow right, wrong and principles would become relative and exceptions would be made.

How many times have I stipulated her vulgarity?

She was wrong.

My point is that their puritanical righteous indignation is hypocritical BS.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
My point wasn't to defend her, but to point out that if it was a dood and he could throw or catch or sack a QB, somehow right, wrong and principles would become relative and exceptions would be made.

She was wrong.

So are you suggesting that if Brent Grimes himself was doing all the things his wife was doing, the Dolphins wouldn't cut him loose?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I work for one of the largest brand names in the world. We have to sign waivers stating that if we or our immediate family participate in social media if we discuss the company on it we will be adults. It doesn't mean I can't go on there and say i had a bad day or my boss and I disagree on something I can do that. But I can't go on there and act like Mrs Grimes. I know for a fact that there's been an expansion of so called morality clauses in NFL contracts. You can be certain that they're going to expand in light of this persons escapades on Twitter.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I work for one of the largest brand names in the world. We have to sign waivers stating that if we or our immediate family participate in social media if we discuss the company on it we will be adults. It doesn't mean I can't go on there and say i had a bad day or my boss and I disagree on something I can do that. But I can't go on there and act like Mrs Grimes. I know for a fact that there's been an expansion of so called morality clauses in NFL contracts. You can be certain that they're going to expand in light of this persons escapades on Twitter.

I never mention the specific company I work for, and never bad mouth them online even obliquely. I only rarely even mention the field I'm in since it might allow some crazy to figure out which company (and yes, over the years I have encountered people who are like that over freakin' message boards). It's just common sense.

Heck, I don't even accept friend invites on Facebook from co-workers - just no percentage in it.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
So are you suggesting that if Brent Grimes himself was doing all the things his wife was doing, the Dolphins wouldn't cut him loose?

Players have said and done worse and not been traded. So...I dunno.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I never mention the specific company I work for, and never bad mouth them online even obliquely. I only rarely even mention the field I'm in since it might allow some crazy to figure out which company (and yes, over the years I have encountered people who are like that over freakin' message boards). It's just common sense.

Heck, I don't even accept friend invites on Facebook from co-workers - just no percentage in it.
Yeah I know where you're coming from, like I said there aren't many name brands that can compete with the people I work for. The hatred is real and it's irrational.

…..

Legend

She was wrong.

I cannot consider her worthlessness because I myself have been worthless a time or two. Furthermore, men are often worthless. So because of all that, she's not as worthless as the entire freakin world seems to believe. With exception of me, I just feel like she is not worthless.

C'mon man.... hyprocrytical what???? huh????really?

Fuken A dude.... Give it a rest. She's a stupid bitch. She earned it, let her own it.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
Feel free to disagree, but there's no need to be disagreeable.