Dolphins owner: Twitter-nasty wife got Brent Grimes cut

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://nypost.com/2016/03/22/dolphins-bashing-twitter-obsessed-wife-got-pro-bowler-cut/

By Jaclyn Hendricks

dolphins.jpg

Dolphins owner Stephen Ross (top right) purged both cornerback Brent Grimes (bottom right) and wife Miko Grimes (left) from Miami this offseason.Photo: INF Photo; Getty Images; AP

When the Buccaneers picked up Brent Grimes earlier this month, Dolphins owner Stephen Ross knew that he had washed his hands clean of both the cornerback and his outspoken wife.

Speaking at the NFL meetings Tuesday, Ross admitted the decision to part ways with Grimes was influenced by his spouse’s toxic Twitter rants.

“I think everybody knows what she represented,” Ross said, via the Palm Beach Post. “I thought it was best that the Dolphins move on from Brent and Miko.”

The three-time Pro Bowler lingered on the free-agency market for days, likely because of the distractions Miko caused: her constant berating of Dolphins quarterback Ryan Tannehill, getting arrested outside a game in September and threatening a Miami Herald reporter over a story questioning her husband’s future in South Beach. The Bucs reportedly aren’t worried.

Before deleting her social media accounts, Miko Grimes — an erstwhile radio personality who has been married to Brent for five years — praised Tampa Bay before ripping the Dolphins to shreds.

“the Bucs are a REAL organization, being ran PROPERLY, unlike that dumpster fire in the AFC East we just left! they wouldnt DARE ask me to delete my twitter! i deleted my twitter bc i didn’t want the twitter gangsters and thumb thugs to have anyone to @ when they found out the Bucs (and multiple other teams) made them all look STUPID! who doesnt want a pro bowl corner thats doing s— NO OTHER CORNER IN THE LEAGUE CAN DO! men lie! women lie! stats lie! the media lies! u know whats undefeated? FILM!!! we are HAPPY and i dont feel like sharing it with anyone just yet. ill be back very soon and ill be the same supportive, dedicated, truthful b—- i was before i left!”

The post, which was originally shared by Omar Kelly of the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, has since been deleted.

http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachp...s-best-to-move-on-from-brent-and-miko-grimes/

Dolphins owner Ross: It was best to move on from Brent and Miko Grimes
Andrew Abramson

Ever since the Dolphins made the decision to release Brent Grimes, the question has been out there: Was his wife Miko’s antics the reason Grimes was cut?

Now it’s clear that it played in to Miami’s decision.

Dolphins owner Stephen Ross, speaking to the media at the NFL owners meetings, had this to say about the decision to release Grimes and Miko’s constant trashing of the team:

“I think everybody knows what she represented. I thought it was best that the Dolphins move on from Brent and Miko.”

Brent Grimes release came just months after he was named to the Dolphins 50th anniversary team despite playing just three seasons in Miami.

Miko Grimes made headlines all last season. She trashed quarterback Ryan Tannehill, threatened reporters and was arrested outside a Dolphins tailgate for resisting arrest.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Funny... it's okay to sign guys who beat and rape women, kill people in drunk driving accidents and are all around bad guys...

BUT... we can't have a pro-bowl caliber player with an out-spoken wife... I mean whether she's outspoke and on point or outspoken and a jackass... doesn't matter. We've seen all kinds of outspoken wives and NONE of them have been welcome.

Don't think Brenda Warner wasn't part of Kurt's exit from St. Louis.

The owners are perfectly fine talking all sorts of nonsense, but Lord forbid anyone calls the lyin'ass owners on their nonsense...

That and I think her cake making skills are highly unappreciated by Ross

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Funny... it's okay to sign guys who beat and rape women, kill people in drunk driving accidents and are all around bad guys...

BUT... we can't have a pro-bowl caliber player with an out-spoken wife... I mean whether she's outspoke and on point or outspoken and a jackass... doesn't matter. We've seen all kinds of outspoken wives and NONE of them have been welcome.

The owners are perfectly fine talking all sorts of nonsense, but Lord forbid anyone calls the lyin'ass owners on their nonsense...

Leonard Little doesn't approve of your message - RETRACT NOW

image.jpg

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
http://nypost.com/2016/03/22/dolphins-bashing-twitter-obsessed-wife-got-pro-bowler-cut/

By Jaclyn Hendricks

dolphins.jpg

Dolphins owner Stephen Ross (top right) purged both cornerback Brent Grimes (bottom right) and wife Miko Grimes (left) from Miami this offseason.Photo: INF Photo; Getty Images; AP

When the Buccaneers picked up Brent Grimes earlier this month, Dolphins owner Stephen Ross knew that he had washed his hands clean of both the cornerback and his outspoken wife.

Speaking at the NFL meetings Tuesday, Ross admitted the decision to part ways with Grimes was influenced by his spouse’s toxic Twitter rants.

“I think everybody knows what she represented,” Ross said, via the Palm Beach Post. “I thought it was best that the Dolphins move on from Brent and Miko.”

The three-time Pro Bowler lingered on the free-agency market for days, likely because of the distractions Miko caused: her constant berating of Dolphins quarterback Ryan Tannehill, getting arrested outside a game in September and threatening a Miami Herald reporter over a story questioning her husband’s future in South Beach. The Bucs reportedly aren’t worried.

Before deleting her social media accounts, Miko Grimes — an erstwhile radio personality who has been married to Brent for five years — praised Tampa Bay before ripping the Dolphins to shreds.

“the Bucs are a REAL organization, being ran PROPERLY, unlike that dumpster fire in the AFC East we just left! they wouldnt DARE ask me to delete my twitter! i deleted my twitter bc i didn’t want the twitter gangsters and thumb thugs to have anyone to @ when they found out the Bucs (and multiple other teams) made them all look STUPID! who doesnt want a pro bowl corner thats doing s— NO OTHER CORNER IN THE LEAGUE CAN DO! men lie! women lie! stats lie! the media lies! u know whats undefeated? FILM!!! we are HAPPY and i dont feel like sharing it with anyone just yet. ill be back very soon and ill be the same supportive, dedicated, truthful b—- i was before i left!”

The post, which was originally shared by Omar Kelly of the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, has since been deleted.

http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachp...s-best-to-move-on-from-brent-and-miko-grimes/

Dolphins owner Ross: It was best to move on from Brent and Miko Grimes
Andrew Abramson

Ever since the Dolphins made the decision to release Brent Grimes, the question has been out there: Was his wife Miko’s antics the reason Grimes was cut?

Now it’s clear that it played in to Miami’s decision.

Dolphins owner Stephen Ross, speaking to the media at the NFL owners meetings, had this to say about the decision to release Grimes and Miko’s constant trashing of the team:

“I think everybody knows what she represented. I thought it was best that the Dolphins move on from Brent and Miko.”

Brent Grimes release came just months after he was named to the Dolphins 50th anniversary team despite playing just three seasons in Miami.

Miko Grimes made headlines all last season. She trashed quarterback Ryan Tannehill, threatened reporters and was arrested outside a Dolphins tailgate for resisting arrest.

Wow...seems like she is telling the Dolphins to............
giphy.gif

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

BUT... we can't have a pro-bowl caliber player with an out-spoken wife...
Eh, that's kind of a false equivalence, Mackymack. It's not okay for any of those things.
I'm not misogynist or anything, but that chick needs to shut that gaping maw in the middle of her stupid face.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

I never figured you for the ratchety type hahaha

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
Leonard Little doesn't approve of your message - RETRACT NOW

View attachment 12627

how about this...

Funny... it's okay to sign guys who beat and rape women, kill people in drunk driving accidents, and guys who are all around bad guys...

That's closer to what I meant.

That said, the family of the woman sure had issues with him (really not trying to litigate the whole LL thing). I know he was young and wasn't used to drinking and made a tragic mistake. I get that.

But the Dallas Cowboy player who killed his best friend (also a player, iirc)?

The point was and still remains that the league has no issue signing guys including Aaron Hernandez who they KNEW was a gang banger at Miami and Greg Hardy who IS an unrepentant sexual batterer and a host of other guys who've been unmitigated disasters as human beings.

And yet... the minute a woman opens her mouth in ways displeasing to the men in power...she's a scourge upon the earth and they'll go so far as to trade a Pro Bowl (caliber) player to get rid of a talking woman who says something displeasing.

How dumb is that? As if building a team isn't hard enough, a few tweets or comments is enough to force a trade?

Stephen Ross is an idiot.

Then again, I think strong women are awesome. It doesn't surprise me that old white guys with money...don't...

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
I never figured you for the ratchety type hahaha

ratchety?

Wth? You drunk posting again??? LOL!!!

If you meant crotchety... mea culpa.

My son just compared me to Raymond's dad from Everybody Loves Raymond.

I didn't complain...

Ramfansince79

Rookie
Name
Ramsfan79
how about this...

Funny... it's okay to sign guys who beat and rape women, kill people in drunk driving accidents, and guys who are all around bad guys...

That said, the family of the woman sure had issues with him (really not trying to litigate the whole LL thing). I know he was young and wasn't used to drinking and made a tragic mistake. I get that.

The point was and still remains that the league has no issue signing guys including Aaron Hernandez who they KNEW was a gang banger at Miami and Greg Hardy who IS an unrepentant sexual batterer and a host of other guys who've been unmitigated disasters as human beings.

And yet... the minute a woman opens her mouth in ways displeasing to the men in power...she's a scourge upon the earth and they'll go so far as to trade a Pro Bowl (caliber) player to get rid of a talking woman who says something displeasing.

How dumb is that? As if building a team isn't hard enough, a few tweets or comments is enough to force a trade?

Then again, I think strong women are awesome. It doesn't surprise me that old white guys with money...don't...

Gotta disagree, cancer in the locker room is the absolute worst thing to inflict on a team--doesn't matter where it comes from.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
how about this...

I married a power woman
Super hot
Super smart
Totally inspirational
She commands every room she walks into with grace, style, and elegance, and people listen to her and respect her every word - it's amazing to watch and I love every minute of it

And let me tell you, it takes a special kinda man to know how to subjugate themselves to their power and beauty yet know when to command them appropriately when necessary -- cause if you don't behave like a man when the moment arises they will resent you for not being what you're supposed to be - a man

Look, I've navigated these waters for 22 years and trust this woman with all my heart, mind, future, and finances and it is what makes me a cool dude today and is what is responsible for my success in all fields I endeavor

But let me be clear -- this gal Miko Grimes is just a rude, tactless fucking whore who's loud mouth and self-promoting behavior has clearly cost her husband a job in Miami

Miko Grimes is neither elegant, strong, or beautiful - if you think otherwise check out her baking skills where she immortalizes herself in butter cream on all fours like some sexual object - no classy gal would reduce herself to getting ass-f'd in icing on a cake and expect to walk away with dignity and respect, you know what I'm sayin'?

My suggestion is only that thiis gal in particular has ZERO F'ING CLASS and maybe that's the issue

I get what yore saying in a general sense, but there are hundreds of great women backing these players who have much higher values and motives working Behind the scenes and in front and by defending a classless broad like this you are actually taking away from the great and heroic work these women do on a daily basis

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Look, I've navigated these waters for 22 years and trust this woman with all my heart, mind, future, and finances and it is what makes me a cool dude today and is what is responsible for my success in all fields I endeavor

But let me be clear -- this gal Miko Grimes is just a rude, tactless freaking whore who's loud mouth and self-promoting behavior has clearly cost her husband a job in Miami
DL01Ttr.gif

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
Ah... in that case, def not ratchety.

But yeah... between all the damn teenagers/twenty-somethings in my house and Florida tailgaters and other stuff... I wouldn't be honest if I didn't cop to bein' downright "GET OFF MY LAWN!" crotchety these days...

Gotta disagree, cancer in the locker room is the absolute worst thing to inflict on a team--doesn't matter where it comes from.

Actually, we agree. I think a locker room cancer is the worst, but apparently Ross disagrees. Remember it was Miami where the Incognito bullying thing happened... Pretty sure he wasn't the greatest teammate. That said, there's no way Grimes shouldn't be in Miami right now.

And actually, Fisher's here and not there because of Bradford... and the ownership in Miami is a dumpster fire.

I just find it funny that if Grimes had tweeted that, they'd probably have expected him to play out his contract. But his wife did it and "HOLY CRAP!!! WOMENS WITH TECHNOLOGY!!! WOMENS ARE SAYING THINGS WE DON'T LIKE...RIGHT...AT US!!! SEND HER AWAY!!! WHATEVER IT TAKES, SEND HER AWAY!!!"

Net result is that Miami loses a good player, my local team who I throw a cheer for if it doesn't hurt the Rams gain a good player and Stephen Ross still looks like the worst owner in the NFL. I swear, if it weren't for Jimmy Haslam, he would be and it may be that the only thing saving Ross from being the absolute worst is the location of Miami and the lack of State Income Tax...