2023 Dodger Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasRam

Legend
That is good news

Maybe he can pitch out of the bullpen for an inning during a critical at bat
Definite good news.

If we can get a Kershaw, Buehler, Miller rotation for the playoffs we can compete

Tano

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Definite good news.

If we can get a Kershaw, Buehler, Miller rotation for the playoffs we can compete
Julio has me completely confused

Some games he pitches awesome and then other games he pitches like crap

There is no in between with him

Tano

Legend
Well Kershaw is hurting and Julio probably won't pitch again for the Dodgers

I see the Dodgers being one and done this year like last year

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

debbie downer GIF

Rams8821

Pro Bowler

They said we had no chance in 88 too. I like our chances.....

Tano

Legend
I am impressed with how the Dodgers keep winning games with only 1 starter from the start of the year and he only pitching 5 innings or so.

Kershaw Miller Lynn and Pepiot? Not sure how far we can go with those 4

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Having now read some of the texts that Bauer's accuser sent I now have sympathy for him and if I was him I'd sue the shit out of MLB for blacklisting him before any trial. He recently settled with his accuser so that stuff she said is public now.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Having now read some of the texts that Bauer's accuser sent I now have sympathy for him and if I was him I'd sue the shit out of MLB for blacklisting him before any trial. He recently settled with his accuser so that stuff she said is public now.
Right? That's pretty fucked up.

Tano

Legend
I saw some texts when this first came out and it was clear to me that she was 100% culpable

Bauer is into some umm ... weird stuff I guess ... but she was completely consenting from the texts I saw

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I saw some texts when this first came out and it was clear to me that she was 100% culpable

Bauer is into some umm ... weird stuff I guess ... but she was completely consenting from the texts I saw
The stuff early made it clear it was all consensual at least to start. These texts are her straight up talking about stealing from him and going for his money. Texts she sent to her friend.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie

Honestly, I have no idea how they won 100 games. 3 quality pitchers on the roster. Buehler done since last year. May since early this year. Urias done. Yet, they kept winning games. So I wouldn't be too quick to count them out.

Kershaw is not the dominant Kershaw we were used to seeing. But he's still a high quality pitcher. Miller has really good stuff if the magnitude of the games doesn't affect the youngster. Lynn has mostly been good since the trade. And he's as experienced as it gets.

As far as the 4th guy I assume Roberts will play the bullpen game. Its risky. You get fresh arms throughout the game. But when you throw a new pitcher every inning or two there is a chance someone has trouble throwing strikes that day.

Tano

Legend
The stuff early made it clear it was all consensual at least to start. These texts are her straight up talking about stealing from him and going for his money. Texts she sent to her friend.
Yeah I saw that after my post

There should be a criminal law where a person who flagrantly sues a person for money by completely faking the situation should be put in jail for at minimum 1 year. She ruined his life.

Of course, it has to be 100 % clear that the person is faking the situation like in this situation.

In this particular case - she should get 10 years minimum. This just burns me that someone can ruin someone's life and still get 300K insurance money since the insurance company figures it's cheaper to pay her than pay the lawyers

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Going to Saturday's game and then the Rams game on Sunday. Go LA!!!

Tano

Legend
Well - it doesn't look good for the Dodgers

Pitching wins in the playoffs and the Dodgers don't have the starters for it

Not sure what happened to Kershaw but ouch

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well - it doesn't look good for the Dodgers

Pitching wins in the playoffs and the Dodgers don't have the starters for it

Not sure what happened to Kershaw but ouch
They've scored 4 runs in 2 games, clearly it's pitching. Yes game 1 Kershaw shit the bed but come on now 2 runs a game won't get it done in the regular season let alone the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.