2015 NFL Combine

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Humphries has been the whole package at tackle - he just didn't project to the NFL because he was too light
IDK if 307 pounds is too light!

top 5 pSPARQ Combine OL: Jake Fisher, Ali Marpet, Mitch Morse, Mark Glowinski, Laurence Gibson. Fisher first by a mile.
I really like Marpet, and Morse was said to have had the Best over-all day, at his position, by the talking heads at NFLN!

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
307 is surely not too light ... but the 280/290 he played at in college may have been. Thats why his weigh in was such a big deal. Still questions to be answered as to why he played so light in college though.

Athos

Legend
Sammie Coates did a nice job catching in those drills. The biggest concern about him is his hands, they're known to be pretty terrible. Hopefully it's just concentration issues because he's talented. I still wouldn't touch him until like 4th round though.

Coates is a freak athlete. But yea, those hands worry me.

BTW.

Man......these QBs look just as mediocre as I thought. SUPER SLOW FEET!

Bridge has a huge arm though.

Hundley hasn't looked bad so far.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Coates is a freak athlete. But yea, those hands worry me.

BTW.

Man......these QBs look just as mediocre as I thought. SUPER SLOW FEET!

Bridge has a huge arm though.

Hundley hasn't looked bad so far.

He's started to drop balls again.

Hundley looks real good right now. The other QBs don't impress me.

Athos

Legend
Hundley looks real good right now. The other QBs don't impress me.

Hundley is the only one that looks good. Seeing some pretty piss poor passes on those sideline out patterns. Like....really bad.

I really want to believe in Hundley. Heard Warner talking, and he seems to believe Brett has some intangibles to him and a desire to get better and put in the work.

If he does.....well, I don't know. Maybe I'm just back to being QB desperate because everyone other than Mariota/Winston looks like trash and any FA QB won't get us to the playoffs and sure as shit won't provide any real competition to Bradford.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Unless that added muscle really influenced his speed, I have a hard time believing DGB is the same speed as Cook. I've seen a lot of Cook now, and saw every game DGB was in.........and DGB just straight up played faster. No way Cook can take a little sideline screen, bring it, literally, across the width of the field, while beating every guy on the field, and pick up 15-20 yards downfield like I've seen Beckham do.

Beckham certainly plays at least closer to a 4.44 or so.

You have to remember, the last time you saw him play was over a year ago and he was 15 lbs lighter.

I watched a lot of highlights on him last night and agree with you on all of it. DGB is a freak of nature. I think k he should get back down to the mid 220's. But only if it makes him faster and Gaines him a bit more agility.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Really shows had bad this QB class is.

07256535f6b618dbaab3822760f2b752.jpg

Athos

Legend
lol.

Guys trying to say Mayock "coined" the DGB nickname.

Sorry, bruh. That was Mizzou fans during his recruitment when fans chanted SEC-DGB as an MU BB game.

Athos

Legend
You have to remember, the last time you saw him play was over a year ago and he was 15 lbs lighter.

I watched a lot of highlights on him last night and agree with you on all of it. DGB is a freak of nature. I think k he should get back down to the mid 220's. But only if it makes him faster and Gaines him a bit more agility.

It's still freakishly fast for his size. He isn't Megatron fast. No one is. And I don't think anyone ever will be again at that size.

But he's faster than V-Jax and Evans. And can jump through the roof.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I'm having a really hard time keeping my focus on an O Lineman in the first round with Cooper, White, and DGB looking at me all puppy dog eyed.

Athos

Legend
I'm having a really hard time keeping my focus on an O Lineman in the first round with Cooper, White, and DGB looking at me all puppy dog eyed.

Very interested in what Parker and White run and how they look in the hands drills.

If White/Parker/DGB are there at 10......I don't know how you can pass. They're straight up BPA imo.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Agreed. So much talent at WR and so many question marks around OT's. Unless Scherff falls to 10 (highly unlikely), I don't fancy any of these guys that high.

Athos

Legend
Say what?

Strong, by body type, compares to Fitzy?

Say what, Mayock?

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Could not agree more. I've been adamant about staying away from wr's in the first but it is damn near impossible right now.

Athos

Legend
4.52 for Mariota.

Yep. Never thought he was RG-Me fast.

Nick Marshall a 4.6. He plays way faster than that.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
4.52 for Mariota.

Yep. Never thought he was RG-Me fast.

Nick Marshall a 4.6. He plays way faster than that.

For a QB, that's still real fast.

Yeah, I thought Marshall would run closer to a 4.45

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Jameis runs a 4.97, expected higher. But he's not a runner, so it's not a big deal. Really awkward on the move.

Athos

Legend
Man. Chris Johnson......no one takes your ass seriously anymore in part because of those retarded gold teeth.

4.54 2nd go round for Marshall.