2015 NFL Combine

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Josue Matias has had a terrible day in terms of measurables. Pretty surprising because he looks decently athletic on film. But he's tested terribly. Gotta wonder if he's injured.

Athos

Legend
I want Peat or Scherff in the 1st, rest of the OL class is a little underwhelming tbh.

For the OT position sure, but I think there are plenty of candidates that could/should be massive upgrades over the filth that's been manning the C and OG positions.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Every year there is a guy that everyone raves about that I - for some obscure and usually completely unfair and unwarranted reason - just don't like.

This year that guy is Peat. I know I'm basically alone on it -but I'm just not there on him. Not enough sizzle in the run game.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Every year there is a guy that everyone raves about that I - for some obscure and usually completely unfair and unwarranted reason - just don't like.

This year that guy is Peat. I know I'm basically alone on it -but I'm just not there on him. Not enough sizzle in the run game.
I thought it was Clemmings this year, but they've cooled off on him. They seem pretty high on Humphries too.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I thought it was Clemmings this year, but they've cooled off on him. They seem pretty high on Humphries too.

Humphries has been the whole package at tackle - he just didn't project to the NFL because he was too light. I'd want to talk to UFs strength and conditioning coach and figure out what the story behind him is.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Humphries has been the whole package at tackle - he just didn't project to the NFL because he was too light. I'd want to talk to UFs strength and conditioning coach and figure out what the story behind him is.
OK, so this is a personal pick up for you. I get it. I feel the same way about guys, where I don't see it. I don't really listen to them that much, because they say some silly things.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
As for Clemmings, you are really projecting just because of lack of experience. Plenty to love athletically, but he isn't going to be a dominant force as a rookie and will probably be a liability.

But in 3 years, he has a pretty good shot of being the best lineman from this draft.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Josue Matias has had a terrible day in terms of measurables. Pretty surprising because he looks decently athletic on film. But he's tested terribly. Gotta wonder if he's injured.
He hasn't flashed all day, you may be right.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
OK, so this is a personal pick up for you. I get it. I feel the same way about guys, where I don't see it. I don't really listen to them that much, because they say some silly things.

Certainly - and let's call it what it is - I'm a fan and not a scout. I do spend way too much time on my hobby, but I'm just going with a gut instinct more often than not. I see a guy have a bad game - and I sour on him. I see a good game and he is a stud - luck of the draw with which game I see. Fortunately, I know enough to know how little I know. You know?

jjab360

Legend

I don't know man, it's pretty much all there. Prototype size and length, solid athleticism, knee bender, very technically sound, and a little bit of nastiness in the run game. I'm surprised he's not being talked about going even higher than most have him projected tbh.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
What about " Ali Marpin" !? (sp?) Loks pretty fast for an O-Lineman! 5.10 40!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
What about " Ali Marpin" !? (sp?) Loks pretty fast for an O-Lineman! 5.10 40!
I like marpin a lot. Could be a guard or center. Or great depth. I'd love to grab him in the 3rd. Had fastest shuttle time too I believe. Maybe

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
@JoshNorris: WR Bench Press, notables:
Kevin White 23
Coates 23
Parker 17
Funches 17
McBride 16
Dez Lewis 16
Dorsett 13
DGB 13
Agholor 12
Hardy 11

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Kevin White 23
Coates 23
Parker 17
Funches 17
McBride 16
Dez Lewis 16
Dorsett 13
DGB 13
Agholor 12
Hardy 11
That's a lot of reps for those long guys.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Kevin White 23
Coates 23
Parker 17
Funches 17
McBride 16
Dez Lewis 16
Dorsett 13
DGB 13
Agholor 12
Hardy 11

Impressive by Kevin White.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Damn thought cooper at 6"1 211 would be somwhere on that list. Whats up with that?

thehammer

Rookie
@zjwhitman: Your top 5 pSPARQ Combine OL: Jake Fisher, Ali Marpet, Mitch Morse, Mark Glowinski, Laurence Gibson. Fisher first by a mile.

Rams worked out Morse..guess they new something..from watching him just looks like a center or maybe a guard

Marpet and Glowinski are 2 of my favorites before the workout guess every team will be giving them closer looks

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I like marpin a lot. Could be a guard or center. Or great depth. I'd love to grab him in the 3rd. Had fastest shuttle time too I believe. Maybe
I just watched the kid at the combine, I was wrong on the spelling, it's "Marpet" but your right, I figure him for great OG depth in the 3rd round!!