The Early Games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Drew Brees became the fastest QB ever to reach 6,000 completions in the third quarter Sunday in his 240th career game. He ranks third all-time in that (and many other passing categories) behind Brett Favre and Peyton Manning. And he did it in style with a 23-yard completion to Michael Thomas on third-and-8.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If these Eagles show up against our Rams at home on primetime... WE BLOW THEM THE freak OUT!! Wentz isn't doing anything this game, but that defense is doing work on rookie Beathard.
It shows how important having a legit LT is for a QB...especially a young one. I believe his name is Jason Peters (Eagles LT), and the replacement for which may give a big day to our OLB/DE in December....

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Raiders are so Jeckyl and Hyde wow they look like complete garbage today.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
different throwing motion....I just hesitate to call a high first round pick a BUST after 7 games, you know?
While I agree I hate to as well. But I go back to what I said and believe in the draft mitch was never a high draft the bears were reached hard when they took him. I'm not ready to say mitch is a bust but he very much looks overwhelmed and not truley ready to be the starter.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Trubisky trying to make this a game. NBA ...err i mean NFL zebras doing their part too.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Cam Newton is seriously enjoying running the ball OVER and through the Bucs DBs.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Jameus Winston looks like he is still trying to figure out if he is a NFL starter.

Still devoloping.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yep. Trying to get lucky.
That doesn't mean he cannot develop into a starter.

Hell, Case Keenum is tearing up the league. :D
We know Case is a hard worker...I wish him success, until he gets blown out by the Rams!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Saints keep me alive in survivor. 8 weeks.
8 for 8
200.webp