The Early Games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram65

Legend
Hags are on here against the Cowboys Vs Redskins. Eagles should put a beat down on the Whiners in the rain.

Ram65

Legend
Missed PI against the Vikings. Vikings march down the field for a TD but,miss extra point. So 9-6 Vikings and Browns still have a chance to get points 2:48 remaining in the half.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Love the bye week, stress free football and a chance to watch some red zone. Hoping for a Seahawks collapse! Also fuck the chargers, I hope the pats crush them.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Keenum looking pretty good. Game over, Browns have no offense and their D is looking gassed.

Q729

Legend

I don't know why but i don't like watching afc regular season games at all. I will watch if it's on tv and I'm sitting there but i don't look forward to watching them.

I've never liked watching AFC match ups either. I have no idea. Maybe it was the washed-out look of the games when they used to be on NBC back in the day...

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Brown's score again! They are Winning 13-9 now!! Another Wild London game! Vikes driving with 12 seconds left in the half!

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Keenum with a nice drive there at the end. I started the Vikings defense this week so they better not let me down.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
It’s always so hard to call the London games. Form goes out the window with all the upheaval, time difference, unfamiliarity and generally neutral crowd. So hard to predict.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Unless the Rams are playing the Cards eh Scots?! :sneaky:

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
Redskins have the edge on us, we have the edge on the Cowboys so let the Cowboys have the edge on the Redskins so it's a nice big circle. If the Redskins beat us and the Cowboys it kind of lessens our Cowboys win since the Redskins also beat us.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
and I'm also hoping for a Cowpoke win so the Redskins argument of beating us is deflated a bit due to us beating the Cowpokes.

That reminds of my military days, when we had to order a form to order a form, so we could order more forms.
giphy.gif