The Early Games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram65

Legend
Hoyer > Beathard

I know Hoyer isn't this answer but this kid doesn't appear to be either. Some third down throws not in the right spot to let receivers get the first. He is scrambling ok. Decent run game and good field position that Hoyer would have given them a much better chance. Defense looked good. Everything feel apart in final two minutes of the half. 17-0 Eagles.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Whiners played Eagles tough for 28 mins of the 1st half..Then suddenly 3-0 turned into 17-0..Eagle D looksvreal good, even if zwhiners O isn't get good st this point...Stash this away, Wp...Whiners are getting all over Wentz with the blitz...

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
mitch trubisky looking awful again this time against a putrid saints d

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
kyle shanahan kinda having a rough start to his head coaching career

I'm kinda glad the Rams got snowed in , in New England that one day last winter

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
mitch trubisky looking awful again this time against a putrid saints d
he just threw a beautiful TD...He looks like a talented guy that's learning to me...

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Oh fuck. That leg injury to a Bears TE. He hung on for the TD but legs weren't meant to do that. Nasty looking injury.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh freak. That leg injury to a Bears TE. He hung on for the TD but legs weren't meant to do that. Nasty looking injury.
Rub salt in the wound and they over turn it. Ouch.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They said the same thing about Timmy Tebow. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once and a while lol
different throwing motion....I just hesitate to call a high first round pick a BUST after 7 games, you know?

Scirca

Rookie
If these Eagles show up against our Rams at home on primetime... WE BLOW THEM THE FUCK OUT!! Wentz isn't doing anything this game, but that defense is doing work on rookie Beathard.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Chargers getting robbed as well. Patriots home town refs in affect.