The Early Games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
You know, I've watch the chargers a few times this year. They make a lot of stupid mistakes. Today it was their returner wr number 12. what a block head. How do you run a punt 12yards backwards to get a safety? Then later he costs his team 20 seconds with 50 left by not running out of bounds. On the last play of the game Rivers throws the ball to one of his TE running down the middle, but neither of the TEs are even looking for the ball. Rivers is always good for at least one forehead slapper per game, usually more.Thru out the season those types of mistakes. They got some great talent, but never seem to play up to it.

Ram65

Legend
Whiners got banged up today. Lost two offensive lineman (Staley being one) and a DB at least. They were already down a starting OT. Eagles handling them easily but, a little bit of a weird game with rain. Whiners got some pressure on Wentz. Eagles still team to beat

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Saints keep me alive in survivor. 8 weeks.
8 for 8
200.webp
Double elimination and I was out in 3 weeks this year.

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Whiners got banged up today. Lost two offensive lineman (Staley being one) and a DB at least. They were already down a starting OT. Eagles handling them easily but, a little bit of a weird game with rain. Whiners got some pressure on Wentz. Eagles still team to beat
Here is a link to some of the injuries from todays game. It sounded like a longer list listening to the post game show while running errands in my car.
https://www.ninersnation.com/49ers-injury-news
I hope the Rams come ready for a tough game against the Eagles.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Hell, Case Keenum is tearing up the league. :D

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-best-qbs-on-throws-outside-of-the-pocket

Best QBs on throws outside of the pocket
BY WILLIAM MOY

3. CASE KEENUM, MINNESOTA VIKINGS
Passer Rating: 114.1
Keenum has connected on 24-of-41 attempts outside of the pocket so far this season for a total of 302 yards and four touchdowns. 72.5 percent of his passing yards on throws outside of the pocket have come after the catch (219 of 302), the fourth-highest rate among these QBs.