What is your quintessential 80's song?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Loads of British music on here, which makes sense as we do make the best songs. Anyway I'll go against the grain and give you this offering from some yanks as I'm nice like that.

View: https://youtu.be/E5Lec3m1pLY

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
I almost picked that song , but for a different reason , but mostly because it was the most fresh in my mind

I have all my music downloaded on iTunes , and then I have a lot of those songs broken down to playlists , for the year they came out , and yesterday I was out mowing lawn and was listening to my 1984 playlist , and this song came on and was automatically transported back to around 1987ish , I was stationed on the USS Dwight D Eisenhower in the mid to late 80's , and our home port was Norfolk Virginia , and one day a bunch of us went to Virginia Beach , but it was a cold , windy , crappy day , and all I really remember was I wasn't dressed properly , and froze my ass off and had a crappy day........and this song

So now every time I hear this song , I'm reminded of that one crappy day in 1987ish
I was stationed in Alexandria, VA - Coast Guard- in '84-'85, then in Elizabeth City, NC in March-Aug. '87- aviation training center. We used to make our way out to Va. beach quite a bit. This song has always destroyed me. The time, as well as the "boys of summer" baseball connotations.

I can tell you my love for you will still be strong
After the boys of summer have gone
Salute to Vin Scully!

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Would be hard to pick one album much less a song. Take your pick from Rush Moving pictures, Signals or Power Windows

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
According to my wife , we're all wrong

Well , it was the 80's