What Cardinals Fans Are Saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
The Cards are stacked. I have watched most of their last 2 games and they are no joke. I honestly do not see where the Rams matchup well with this team right now. Their QB is playing lights out and getting the ball out quickly. Their defense is going to surprise a lot of people on here also I think. I have me some Arians, but I would love him if he was OUT coach. I think the Rams drop a tough one in AZ. I honestly like our chances better against GB. This offense should get better every week, but we are not there yet IMO.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Infest the Nest
th

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
The Cards are stacked. I have watched most of their last 2 games and they are no joke. I honestly do not see where the Rams matchup well with this team right now. Their QB is playing lights out and getting the ball out quickly. Their defense is going to surprise a lot of people on here also I think. I have me some Arians, but I would love him if he was OUT coach. I think the Rams drop a tough one in AZ. I honestly like our chances better against GB. This offense should get better every week, but we are not there yet IMO.
My biggest matchup concern is with the speed of their RB's getting to the outside and on over-pursuit. Also the Rams need to be aware of the TE Darren Fells. He's played well under the radar.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
They are giving us no shot, just like we gave Washington no shot.
Washington is really garbage...I really believe we are a talented team.....

http://arizonasports.com/story/3928...llington-iupati-targeting-return-vs-st-louis/

Arizona Cardinals starters Ellington, Iupati targeting return vs. St. Louis
Share Story
By Craig Grialou | September 30, 2015 @ 3:19 pm
Ellington_-e1442254257146-620x310.jpg
Arizona Cardinals running back Andre Ellington (38) is hit by New Orleans Saints defensive back Delvin Breaux (40) during the first half of an NFL football game, Sunday, Sept. 13, 2015, in Glendale, Ariz. (AP Photo/Ross D. Franklin)

TEMPE, Ariz. — Ranked first in the NFL in points and touchdowns scored, the Arizona Cardinals are enjoying their best three-week start to a season in franchise history.

And they’ve yet to be at full strength.

Running back Andre Ellington has missed the past two games with a knee injury, while left guard Mike Iupati has not seen any action following August knee surgery.

Both starters hope to be back this week.

“I feel good, man. I feel all right. It was good to get back out today and run around a little bit,” Ellington said, adding about a return Sunday against St. Louis (1-2). “That’s why I’m out there. I want to get on the field, but I’ve got to be smart about it. Each day I’ve been getting better, so hopefully I can continue to get better after today.”

Officially, Ellington and Iupati were limited Wednesday, though both made it through the entire practice according to head coach Bruce Arians.

Iupati, whom the Cardinals signed to a five-year, $40 million contract in March, has been limited in practice each of the past two weeks, but has made steady progress.

“This week’s the goal,” he said. “It has to be.”

Added Arians, “(Mike) looked really good; a lot stronger. He’ll have to tell me he wants to play.”

Iupati wanted to play last week against San Francisco, his former team. He erred on the side of caution however, feeling one more week of work would put him over the top.

The 3-0 Cardinals lead the NFL in points scored (126), total touchdowns (17) and point differential (+77).

In the last two weeks, they’ve scored 48 and 47 points, marking the first time since 1985 that a Cardinals team has reached 40 or more points in multiple games and the first time since 1969 they’ve done so in back-to-back contests.

The Cardinals enter Week 4 as the only team that has yet to face a deficit.

And now last year’s leading rusher and this year’s prized free agent may be added to the mix.

“The sky’s the limit,” Ellington said, referring to the offense. “It’s not saying those guys left something out there because we wasn’t out there or anything like that. It just gives us that much more once we are out there. So, it’s going to be fun. We’ll see.”

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Arizona Cardinals
Behind Enemy Lines: St. Louis Rams head to the Valley to face red-hot Cardinals

By Arizona Sports |
Updated Sep 30, 2015 - 7:21 am
BELRams.jpg

The Arizona Cardinals will face an NFC West division foe for the second time in as many weeks when the St. Louis Rams visit University of Phoenix Stadium Sunday afternoon.

The Rams (1-2) started the season with an impressive 34-31 overtime win over the Seattle Seahawks. But things have gone south since. In consecutive losses to Washington and Pittsburgh, the Rams have managed a total of 16 points and have averaged just 235.5 yards of offense.

St. Louis is also facing questions about their defensive reputation. Many around the league are wondering if safety Mark Barron’s hit on Pittsburgh quarterback Ben Roethlisberger was a cheap shot. Roethlisberger is out for the next 4-to-6 weeks with a knee injury.

The Cardinals swept the Rams last season, and have won three straight in the division rivalry.

All week, we’ll keep you up to date with everything going on in St. Louis as the Rams prepare for a trip to the Cardinals’ nest.

• AZ Sports Fana day ago
    I think the Rams will put up a better fight than the Niners. I don't think they'll give points away like the Niners offense did. Cards: 31, Rams 20.
    The most important goals for this game:
    1. Keep Palmer safe and healthy
    2. Win

REDHEATa day ago
    I'm sure the entire O-Line for the Red Birds will take on this game personally! They know how crucial it is to keep Carson upright. The entire fanbase as well as the league know that he is playing on an All-Pro level.

Ford Williamsa day ago
    Any defensive team with Gregg Williams as their coach that ends up hurting QBs ought to get the leaders tossed out of the game and their Coach suspended for the rest of the year. That is the epitome of poor sportsmanship and the WRONG way to play the game.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
St. Louis is also facing questions about their defensive reputation. Many around the league are wondering if safety Mark Barron’s hit on Pittsburgh quarterback Ben Roethlisberger was a cheap shot. Roethlisberger is out for the next 4-to-6 weeks with a knee injury.
Garbage. When you've got the best DLine in the NFL and a scheme that is designed to rush the passer guess what can happen?
Let 'em talk. The Rams are no dirtier than any other team. I'll tell you what though, i'm a dirty fan. I hope Palmer gets pummeled into submission. No tears from me.
I only wish that Bruce Arians was playing QB. :whistle:

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
So Ford Williams thinks that every sack that bruises the QB should result in suspension. Stupid.

Every fan of every team would feel differently if it were there player who got PUSHED down and still scrambled for the play. Not only was it not dirty, it was a hell of a play.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The three Teams the Cards have beaten have a combined record of 1-8! They don't scare me. Especially the way we have beat on them Win-Lose or draw in the Past!
For the record, the Rams are 37-36-2, All time, against the Cards. 3-3 since Fisher came to Town. And we have 27 Sacks and 10 Turn-overs in those 6 games. (Sourse: Pro-Football-Reference.com) If I read the stat sheet correctly!(y):D
I usually through stats out at game time, in games like this, they tend to be worthless! But they do give you an idea of the possibilities!!:D

GO RAMS!!
addon.jpg

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Garbage. When you've got the best DLine in the NFL and a scheme that is designed to rush the passer guess what can happen?
Let 'em talk. The Rams are no dirtier than any other team. I'll tell you what though, i'm a dirty fan. I hope Palmer gets pummeled into submission. No tears from me.
I only wish that Bruce Arians was playing QB. :whistle:

Let's blitz Mark Barron at them all game long. If he knocks Palmer out for the year again, I'm going to nickname him Mark "The Executioner" Barron. :LOL:

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Yeah? Last I checked the Steelers have a better offense and ARZ hasn't come close to playing anybody with our calibre of pass rush. Palmer is a sitting duck compared to Big Ben's ability to allude pressure, too. We get the passing game going and anything can happen.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
The official board is crap. A bunch of kids the don't know what the hell they are talking about. This board has knowledgeable peeps on it.

http://www.arizonasportsfans.com/vb/f4/
I appreciate your objective insight, same with D'Vontel.
Both boards are spying each other. That stuff is kind of fun but posting photos of visitor's after banning them is over the top and classless though. That's open season for me to name name's. :)
Krang is a douchebag who's knowledge derives from ignorance and Darkside eats bags of dicks for breakfast. Arizona's Finest and Phrazbit are complete homers who do nothing but defend their home teams like Mall cops.

Not too many i respect over there anymore. Mitch, RugbyMuffin, bankybruce, NJCardfan, GatorHator, BullheadCardfan are solid.
Most can't stand me because they think i'm an 8 year troll which couldn't be further from the truth. I always tried to put my smack where it belongs(you know what i'm talking about CardnCub).
I stopped posting there awhile ago. No reason to anymore. I officially turned in my Suns fan card early this year after 33 years and i don't belong there anymore.

Wish i could go to the game this year :(